Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JURAX 70 WARLOCK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jurjur
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-08

JURAX 70 WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: JURAX 70 WARLOCK   JURAX 70 WARLOCK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:50 pm

* Character name - JURAX
* Class, Race - 70 HU WARLOCK

Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Jurax

* Talent spec: 0/21/40 DESTRO - Really great spec for DPS in PVE, I cant find a more efficient way to do damage with the warlock. The only setback is its not very nimble in PVP and really locks my character into doing instances and raiding. However this is actually fine for me because this is my favorite part of the game.

* Professions - 375 TAILORING/ 300 ENCHANTING - I am trained as a shadowtailor which gives me access to the frozen shadowweave set which i use in full. I just got up to 300 enchanting so that I can disenchant all items in game. I plan eventually to max out enchanting so I can use the spell damage enchant to rings.

* Gear: My gear is a combination of badge gear, gear from heroics and self made gear. I am currently working towards pants and gloves badge gear to replace what I currently have. Also I am focused on becoming exalted with the Scryers for the seers signet, the greater inscription of the orb and the runic spellthread which should all increase my spell damage.

* Resist Gear: I don't have much resist gear. I havent had a need for it yet but if it is recommended I can work on it as well.

* End-game raiding familiarity: I have run Kara, Gruuls and Mag. I have done some of ZA and would like to do more. The end game that I would like to experience at the current moment is Kara/ZA/SSC/TK. I don't think my gear is at a level where BT, Sunwell or Hyjal's is a consideration. So if that is your current focus then I may not be of much assistance to your guild.

* Guild history - Pre BC I was in Binary but most of the original members have left. I took some time off from playing for awhile and have been with a few guilds but not any serious raiding guilds.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I am usually on everyday for a fair amount of time. I am definitely available for raiding.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: I have seen Outlaw Knights around and have heard that they are a mature guild that is actively raiding. I would like to join Outlaw Knights so that I can experience the endgame with a guild that has success there.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: Jur for now. USA. You'll learn more about me if you'd like as we get to know one another.
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-10

JURAX 70 WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: JURAX 70 WARLOCK   JURAX 70 WARLOCK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:50 am

He really is a good lock and know what he is doing in instances. We ran about 5 heroics the other day with him and a couple guildies. It was an awesome time. If we have room for another lock he would be a good fit. Most of his gear is badge stuff from the island, so its decent. His 5k crits blew me away!
Back to top Go down

JURAX 70 WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: JURAX 70 WARLOCK   JURAX 70 WARLOCK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:01 am

Jurax contact Cienas, Vartasia or Onideus in game when your own.
Back to top Go down
Suffoletta
Officer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-10

JURAX 70 WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: JURAX 70 WARLOCK   JURAX 70 WARLOCK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:31 am

Though I love seeing more warlocks in the raid, you are missing some huge enchants. Please work on those.

Also, your hit is well below the cap. In some of your gear you're stacking pure spell damage. I strongly suggest you cap your hit before doing so.

If you can get those things worked on, seems ready for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Wedy
Admin
Wedy

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-12-02

JURAX 70 WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: JURAX 70 WARLOCK   JURAX 70 WARLOCK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:11 am

i agree with Suf....some enchants are needed but you did say you were working on getting some new pieces so ..... also yes ur hit is really low but that can be easily fixed so no worries Smile and please contant one of them in game Smile i will be gone for a week so i hope to see ya around when i get back Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wedybuuks
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-10

JURAX 70 WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: JURAX 70 WARLOCK   JURAX 70 WARLOCK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:06 pm

He is working like crazy to get some new badge gear, both of us have teamed up and have been doing as many heroics a day as we can.

As for enchants, I can hook you up with most of what you need. Just help me get the mats or mail your green trash to Arialea in game. Thats my alt, which isnt in the guild, but is maxed on enchanting. We can get together and take care of the stuff you plan to keep on for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
jurjur
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-08

JURAX 70 WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: JURAX 70 WARLOCK   JURAX 70 WARLOCK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:11 pm

Based on feedback it sounds like I have a fair amount of work to do and will definitely focus more on hit. Its actually something that I haven't paid much attention to. I just acquired the badge ring to throw up + 28 hit. I'll start focusing on gems to get more hit. and work on enchants as well. Thanks very much for the comments. I look forward to getting my lock in shape for a run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JURAX 70 WARLOCK Empty
PostSubject: Re: JURAX 70 WARLOCK   JURAX 70 WARLOCK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JURAX 70 WARLOCK
Page 1 of 1