Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Methodic - 70 Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Methodic
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Methodic - 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Methodic - 70 Warlock   Methodic - 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:17 pm

Character Name: Methodic

Race/Class: Human - Warlock

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Methodic

Talent Spec: 0/21/40 - Cookie Cutter Destruction spec for Warlocks. I chose this spec based on all the theorycrafting I have done which tells me with my current stats this is the best way to maximize DPS.

Professions: 375 Herbalism / 375 Tailoring - I originally chose these to use Herbalism as a way to make gold and Tailoring to make the FSW set. I chose not to make the FSW set due to the loss of Spell Hit from my current gear. I recently decided that I may drop Tailoring to pick up Engineering so I can craft the Destruction Holo-gogs as well as the Turbo-Charged Flying Machine (I always thought these were cool lol).

Gear: Looking at Armory you can see I am in 5/5 T4 with other items of interest such as boots from Hydross, the crafted Belt of Blasting and some Badge Gear. All of my gear is gemmed with Blue quality gems or better and enchanted with the best enchants available. I have various trinkets and rings that I can swap out for different purposes such as more spell damage, increased hit or even Fire Resist (Below).

Resist Gear: I have the full Fire Resist badge set as well as the fire resist ring from completing the Champion of the Naaru questline which puts me at 230 FR + Fire Resistance Aura = 300.

End-game Raiding Familiarity: Pre-BC: ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL and some AQ40 experience (I have the blue mount Smile.. always wanted the red lol). Post-BC: I have cleared Karazhan, Zul'Aman with 3 timers, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair, 3/6 SSC and 1/4 TK with A'lar attempts. Although I am 3/6 SSC I have never tanked Leo as I did not have my FR set at the time.

Guild History: I started my raiding career on Dentarg with a guild called Okeras. I did all of my pre-BC raiding with them but didn't really get to socialize very much within the guild as I do not know Chinese lol. Post-BC I raided with a guild called Infiniti through Gruul's, Mag and Void Reaver until the guild broke apart after only 1 VR kill and 2 Mag kills when people started getting the loot they wanted and not showing up. I then transferred here to Bonechewer and did some untagged raiding with Threshold while they were in SSC and TK which got me to my current experience. Since then I raided to Hydross with Pandemic til they broke up and ZA pugs with Worldchaos and other experienced players to clear the zone.

How often you play and what times/days you play: I play at least 20 hours a week lol sometimes it gets worse when I have nothing to do pushing it to 40 hours a week (I have no life .. dont tell anyone). I just usually play whenever. I can stay up as late as the raid wants even if it goes til 5 in the morning. Not a problem Smile.

How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. I was actually just looking at the progression thread not too long ago and noticed how well the guild is doing. You guys look like experienced players who want to progress through content at a reasonable rate and I think I would be a helpful addition to your guild.

IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. My real name is Nick Cooper, I live in the USA on the east coast in Ohio. I eventually plan to be an Architect for smaller structures, mainly homes but this will probably be a few more years lol. I am also fairly knowledgable with computers. I have built 2 computers and have an XPS notebook. My favorite that I built is Liquid Cooled, Quad Core 3.0 GHz Processor, 4 GB of RAM, 2x Nvidia 8800 Ultras and 1 TB of harddrive space. I drive a red 2002 Mustang GT. I love my car Smile lol.

So, I think I have bored you all enough. Thanks for your time reading my application. I hope to hear from you soon Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Methodic - 70 Warlock   Methodic - 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:29 pm

Solid app.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Methodic - 70 Warlock   Methodic - 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:41 pm

ran gruul/mag pugs with this guy before. solid warlock with good situational awareness enslaving felhounds on maulgar, from what i can remember
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Methodic - 70 Warlock   Methodic - 70 Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Methodic - 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1