Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Examples of GOOD Applications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Examples of GOOD Applications Empty
PostSubject: Examples of GOOD Applications   Examples of GOOD Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:16 pm

Here is a list of all your officers and their example of a good application! So this is what yours should probably look like to be considered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of GOOD Applications   Examples of GOOD Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:26 pm

* Character name - Cienas

* Class, Race - 70 NE Druid

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Cienas

* Talent spec: 12/0/59 Resto - I use this spec for healing because it gives me all the important features of the resto tree but allows me to add to balance so I can have more damaging ablities. For this reason I can kill my demon on Leo in SSC and I can also farm quiet well. And for fights when healers need to add dot dmg like Vashj I can easily come into effect.

* Professions - 375 LW / Skinning. I took these professions because I knew they were very helpful for a druid. With all the patterns out there I figured I could probably upgrade my gear easily with a high LW and obviously skinning comes hand in hand. I have a few epic patterns and can also make the Epic thread for pants. My skinning is high enough to farm up a lot of the mats needed (Well all of them obviously) But I don't mind farming to help for gear mats.

* Gear: As you see in my armory my gear is from SSC / TK aswell as some Kara / Badge gear. I focused my gear more towards Spirit to be a MT group healer. Due to the aura druids give off. My gems are focused for Spirit / Mp5 so I can last out the fights! I also used different trinkets for endurance fights and heavy healing fights.

* Resist Gear: Currently I only have a few pieces of Arcane resistance and fire to with stand certian fights like HAS and VR. However I can work on more resistance if need be. But as a healer I havn't found it to important.

* End-game raiding familiarity: My End game experience would be all of SSC and 3/4 TK (Missed the day we did Kael Razz) I have cleared Gruuls, Mag and Kara and did 4 bosses in ZA. I have lead many of the raids and have a lot of experience with all the encounters. I've been put in different positions for healing. Mostly as a raid healer or Melee healer but I can MT heal and have done so for all sorts of fights. So when given a job I know what to do and will stick to it. For PRE-BC I cleared BWL, Ony, MC, ZG and AQ20. I had done 1 boss in Naxx and 3 in AQ40.

* Guild history - Ive had a long guild history actually. I was the GM of Velox Evito and eVolution. Both very successful guilds till loot/drama came into play. But still great guilds. I was also just recently in Catharsis where a learned most of the BC instances. The reason I left Cath was because they died out due to lack of attendance but it was mutual and not due to drama Smile. Other guilds I've been in aswell are SoE, OK, TP, AZ and Curse.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play everyday and usually I get on around 11:30 Server till 10 Server lol. So I'm on quiet a bit once Im done work. So anytime I'm needed I can be there.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: I heard about Outlaw Knights when I first talked to Starwynd about a merge over a hundred million years ago. From then we remained friends and when he knew i was guildless he asked me to come join him to get us back in the raiding atmosphere. And from here out its been my home! As it always has been due to the amazing attitude of the guild. So because of that I wanted to be here.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My real name is J (For all you to call me because I hate my real name and it won't be used). I live in London, Ontario, Canada! Yeah I'm a Canuck. Other info about me would be I work full-time for Suncor (Gasoline Company). I also play a lot of sports and played a year of Professional soccer before I stopped due to IRL problems. Sucks but oh well. I also love video games, long walks on the beach and flirting with starze when starwynd isn't watching... oops? >Smile

On a side note I also have a 70 hunter that his kara gear and 375 Herbing / Alchemy. So if ever needed I can use him to help farm herbs or even dps if were short and a healer isn't needed.

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you soon! (Lawl)

Last edited by Cienas on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louxanna
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Examples of GOOD Applications   Examples of GOOD Applications Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:27 pm

* Character name Louxanna (main) Aetheon (alt)

* Class, Race Nightelf Hunter , Human Paladian

* Armory link Louxanna Aetheon

* Talent spec: Louxanna is speced marksman for raiding 5/44/12 with improved hunters mark and silencing shot. Aetheon is holy 43/18/0 with improved lay on hands, kings, imp devotion aura and imp concentration aura.

* Professions Louxanna is a 375 herblist with and epic flyer for faster gathering and 375 enchanting with the mongoose sunfire and spellsurge enchants. I am working on many or the BoP enchants that drop in the outland instances and hope to have them soon. Aetheon is 375 mining and 375 blacksmithing. She has plans for the Ruinc hammer, Hand of Eternity, full plate arcane and frost resist sets. Hopfully soon she will also have epic flying for farming ore.

* Gear: Louxanna has full Kara gear with T4 shoulders, badge pants and a chest from the new instance. She has a 2456 self buffed ap and 23.14% crit. Aetheon is at about the same level of gear with the exception of her shoulders which are crafted. She has 1837 plus to heal, over 10k mana and 225 non casting / 93 casting mp5 with a holy crit chance of 17.03% unbuffed. The gear on both toons is gemed and enchanted. Aetheon also has the start to a tank set in the event that I ever decided to / needed to respec her as a tank , these pieces do need gems and enchants but in the event that I were to use them I would get them the things then lack.

* Resist Gear:
Neither toon has any real resist gear except for the arcane resist trinket from the Kara quest chain. I am however more then will to work on what ever I may need for certain fights.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful.
As none of my characters were 70 per BC I never had any per BC raid experience. I have how ever cleared kara many times even lead groups on occasion and gone to mag and gruul's. I have also seen a little bit of T5 content.

* Guild history
I started off running my own guild but when I hit 70 it was apparent that we were going to sit around unless we did something and we had very few high leveled people so I sadly disbanded it and moved on. My first raiding guild was Empire of Shadow where I have spent most of my time at 70. The majority of my time spent there I was hunter class lead. I left due to a difference of views between my self and other officers I didn't feel it was the place I belonged. After that I had a very short stay in Phi Kappa Derka were I felt rather out of place and didn't stay more then a mount at most.

* How often you play and what times/days you play.
As of right now I am on every day most of the day. I have nothing much else to do right now but that may change if I ever get a chance to start school again but I don't ever see myself not being an active part of what ever guild I am in.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join.
Wanting to be an Outlaw Knight has always been like that dream you have as a little kid to me... silly I know it's a game. Oni is real life friend of mine and is pretty much the reason I started playing. I would sit leveling my hunter in Duskwood and the Decolace before I even made my guild or understood what raiding was I would look on my friends list and see where Oni was and want to be doing what he was doing. I wanted to be " one of the big kids". Along with getting to play and raid with my real life friend. Still silly but I have always looked up to and had a great respect for the people in OK. I believe the guild has the possibility to go far and I would be honored to be apart of that.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to
Jeanette, NYC
Not anything else I can can think so say at this time if you have any questions for me please feel free to message me in game.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: 70 Warlock Aplication   Examples of GOOD Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Onideus

Warlock, Human (Love that diplomacy racial)

OniDeus Armory Link
Current Spec is pure Pve 0/21/40 Demonic Sac/destro Build, Going to be respecting this weekend for pvp purposes

WoW Head Pve Raid Spec
WoW Head PvP Spec

375 Enchanter with most Important Caster, and Tanking enchants all rep enchants, missing a few here and there that are world drops but I just haven’t had the time to farm them unfortunately.
375 Aldor Shadow Tailor All aldor patterns Available both epic belts missing some of the more expensive “useful” patterns but in my opinion they just weren’t worth getting id rather take somebody on a run and get them the epic version form a heroic then spend 200g on a pattern to buy the ability to make a blue belt….

My Gear is a full affliction set that is full Kara level epic’s and crafter FSW set as well as Spell Strike Hood and Pants and a self made Girdle of Ruination, my rings are enchanted with +12 spell dmg and my weapon with +40, although I have the ability to do Soul frost myself, I personally can not justify the mats vs. the weapon level knowing ill be replacing it soon, which would also take away from my flexibility of being able to use fire dmg if per say I am the only lock and there are 4 mages…

I also have a full Destruction Raiding set witch actually out dpses’ my affliction set and I maintain a flexible 1050-1250 DPS depending on the fight and if mobility is needed, my Destruction set in no way shape or form is inferior to my affliction set in fact I’m currently only switching my shoulders gloves some trinkets and 1 ring to make the difference I hope to have a more complex set change in the future. My hit rating for this set is currently 13% which makes me over the cap IF I’m with a elemental shaman which I have been for a while, otherwise if I cant be in a group make up like that I will have no problem changing a few gems around to make up that last 3% in hit.

As for my fire resist gear I have a full set of the Badge gear fully enchanted, Flare Core shoulders (I need the better faction enchant on them I have the rep just have not had the time to get the Fel armaments I will be doing this soon though), Fire resist trinket from Dire Maul, Onyxia scale cloak with +15 fire resistance enchant on it, Necklace of the Torn Heart from the chain in Shadow Moon Valley for a total of 289 self buffed….now with Paladin aura and or if I spec a little bit further into the demonology tree I can easily exceed the 350 cap

My Arcane Resist set is at a maximum of 262, that’s with me missing the cloak enchant, again I can spec a little bit more into demonology and add another 70 to it almost capping and with a green stam or arc resist head piece ill toss the helm enchant on it and cap. But in all honestly I usually sit at 187 for most fights it cuts the damage by 50% and doesn’t make me lose as much Dps which is key in those fights. But I’m always will to change my ways to make sure progression is on track and one mans dps isn’t always the world so if I have to sacrifice some of mine to stay alive to keep the raid going then that’s just what ill do. The set itself Is a crafted resist cloak full epic soul cloth Crafted resist boots and bracers, and the trinket for clearing Karazhan

My endgame Raiding Pre Burning Crusade consisted of ZG,AQ 20,MC, BWL full clears, poked around in Aq 40 with a friend guild but …yeah… that dint go so well… not to mention All world Dragons Killed as well as Lord Kazzak and High Lord Kruul
Since the expansion Gruul And Magtheridon both Fully Cleared. Doom Lord Kazzak (Pre 2.4 now its just impossible with the people around doing the quests….) and Doom Walker killed as well. I’ve also been inside Tempest Keep and killed Void Reaver Pre 2.4 as well, and attempted Lurker in Serpent Shrine Carven

Well my guild history isn’t THAT long if you just count where I’ve been tagged not who I have run with… I was a member of Corp Hur back on Warsong on my mage when the game first came out, I then for personal reasons took a break from WoW for 9 months and when I came back restarted anew account on Bone Chewer leveled to 20 untagged and then Joined Alliances Army where I was promoted to an officer rank due to my recruiting ability, unfortunately due to another officer I knew that the guild would not be progressing as well as the attitude of some of the other officers was childish and within a month I left the guild. About 2 weeks later I then Joined a guild at the behest of a friend (who no longer plays the game,) I had made in AA Knights Edge, and continued to level all the way to 60 it was with them that I became an officer and then we joined forces with Outlaw Angles to form… Outlaw Knights… From then we started raiding small content and such of the 20 mans…And at several times making alliances with other guilds and doing some of the larger 40 man content including Velox Evito, Evolution, The Faithful Few, De Novo and Son’s of Ether a few others. After the burning crusade due to certain circumstances the guild fell apart unfortunately and I joined Though Police. After about 3 months though my real life started conflicting with WoW so I left the guild because I knew I could not attend any more raids.

Well currently I’m running my own construction company its not that large a 5 man crew is all, and I’m living in the building were working on so I literally roll out of bed and go to work, finish up work and I’m home and can start playing it’s a wonderful thing… usually I can be on any time from 5pm eastern to 1am or 2pm-10pm server staying on later for progression isn’t an issue as my commute time to work is so low, and I’m the boss… weekends have been a little crazy for my but if I am needed as long as I know about a week in advance there wont be any issues

Outlaw Knights is a guild that I have had and do have quite a few friends in, it’s a warm homely guild, and its making great progression at the rate that you guys are going I am expecting great things from all of you, as well as myself should I be accepted.
James, Brooklyn NY, 22, and the name is Oni Deus. Oni is a Japanese word for Demon and Deus is Latin for God....Quite fitting for a Warlock don't ya think? I’m a very open persona I don’t really hide anything if there’s is anything you would like to know please don’t hesitate to ask me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drosan
Friend of Guild
Drosan

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Examples of GOOD Applications   Examples of GOOD Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Character name : Drosan

Race : Night Elf/Rogue

Armory :
Drosan

Talent spec : 20/41/0 One of the classic combat sword builds. I moved a couple points from what most have. It has worked out well for me so far.

Professions : 366 LW\375 Skinning. These are normal for a rogue, LW gives you useful items for leveling and such. Skinning is a decent money maker and it goes hand and hand with LW.

Gear : Kara, Gruul, Badge gear mostly, armory says it all. I have focus on hit rating and crit chance. I have tried to keep them pretty balanced to optimize raid DPS. I also have a PVP set that I rarely use, Full s1,

Raiding XP : PreBC I was doing MC, BWL, AQ20 and AQ40. We never really went to Naax. Post BC I have done Kara, Gruul, Mag, Some of TK and some of SSC.

Guild History : I stared playing with Exousia. I was a Co-GM and led raids pre bc. This was on Warsong. Most of my friends left and came to Bonechewer and I happened to have taken some time off. This caused me to miss the move until transfers opened. When I get here they formed Theshold. I was not as far in progressions when I got here so I never apped. I then joined Designated Drinkers, we never got too serious though. I was an officer there. We decided to disband due to some people going to a different guild. Then I joined Devoured, which coincidently was "devoured" by Outlaw Knights. This was a great thing. I was an officer there and am now a class leader for the rogues in Outlaw Knights.

Real Life : My name is Adam, I am 24 years old and live in Malvern Pennsylvania. I work as and an IT Coordinator. I specialize in desktop support, and switch and server management. I also do consulting outside of that, this all keeps me quite busy. Aside from playing Wow from time to time I play wii or 360. I like to DJ, snowboard, rollerblade, and skateboard. My car is not cool, but it works and it is fast. I have a 1991 Saab 900 SPG. I shop at good will and salvation army, and my socks never match.

Last edited by Drosan on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Examples of GOOD Applications   Examples of GOOD Applications Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:21 pm

* Character name: Rayel

* Class, Race (level must be at least 70): Mage, Human (I am only about half a bar into 70 so far)

* Armory link: Rayel

* Talent spec: 10/48/3 - This is one of the more popular fire raiding specs, with three points in frost for spell hit and ten in arcane for clearcasting. I have been thinking of speccing into Icy Veins instead of Clearcasting.

* Professions 375 Tailoring/Enchanting - I have the Scryer spellthreads, and all BOP tailoring patterns except the Whitemend pieces. I also have many of the BOE tailoring patterns. I think the only enchants I am missing are Executioner, Boar's Speed, Sunfire, Soulfrost, Surefooted, Shield Block, 6mp5 to bracers, Vitality and Dexterity to boots.

* Gear: I usually wear the Spellstrike set, the Spellfire set, and gear from Kara and heroic badges. I have several pieces of gear that I switch for boss fights that have spell hit so that I am at 168 spell hit rating (just above the cap). I also have some gear with more stamina and resilience that I could use for PVP if I ever PVPed, or for tanking Gruul if needed.

* Resist Gear: I have a nature resist set, fire resist set, arcane resist set, and some frost and shadow resist. I don't use any of these very often, but I like to have them just in case they are needed for something. Some of them (like NR) I have had since before TBC when they were needed in certain fights.

* End-game raiding familiarity: Pre-TBC I cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, and BWL. I also had limited experience in AQ40, and explored several feet of Naxx sans clothing with a friend just to see what was there. As far as Burning Crusade raiding, I have cleared Kara, Gruul's, and Mag. I have also done 2/4 TK and Lurker in SSC, along with attempts at Morogrim, Hydross, and Leo in SSC, and A'lar in TK.

* Guild history: I was in a guild with real-life friends until shortly after I reached 60. There were not enough of us to raid, which is what I wanted to do, so I joined Outlaw Knights where I had gotten to know several of the members. I later joined Sons of Ether to experience even more of the end-game content, until many members decided to go separate ways. After that I joined Thought Police and remained there for several months, leaving when I was unable to attend many of the raids due to schedule conflicts. I then joined Hall of Thousands, which was formed by other members of Thought Police, and remained there until many of the officers stopped raiding and left. One day, some time later while I was still lurking around in Hall of Thousands, I was in Kara with Outlaw Knights and Oni said "leave your guild", so I did, and I rejoined Outlaw Knights. And we lived happily ever after.

* How often you play and what times/days you play? I play most evenings, except Sunday and Thursday when I work late. I am usually not online before 6pm server because of classes and work, and the need to eat dinner before all the restaurants close.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. Well I heard about Outlaw Knights a long, long time ago when I met the members and joined the first time. I wanted to join again so that I could raid and have fun doing it with friends.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: Earlier I mentioned that I am taking classes and working, both for a college in Texas. I also play paintball, and like to cook, and pretend to be able to swim. At one time I thought that Starwynd and Starze based their name on Starbucks since they drink so much of it.
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Examples of GOOD Applications   Examples of GOOD Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:31 am

* Character name: Ticalc

* Class, Race (level must be at least 70): Dwarf pally lvl 70 (18days played at 70)

* Armory link: ticalc

* Talent spec: 41/20/0 - Optimized for raid/arena healing. Gives : kings, imp conc aura, imp righteous defense, resist to fear and stun, as well as the best of the healing talents

* Professions 375 Mining/Enchanting - I've recently got to 375 enchanting and have slowly been picking up the harder to aquire enchants. so far i have +81 healing, +40dmg and healing and Savagery to weapons. 35Healing to gloves, 30healing to bracers, steelweave, and an assortment of others. PST for a more complete list. IF i don't have it its likely that I can put you in touch with someone that does! Smile

* Gear: My gear right now is a bit of a mix and match lol! I have concentrated on +healing and spell crit for some time now and aside from a few pieces (sigh, blues) I think I have put together quite a decent set of healing gear. I am now concentrating on replacing the blues I have in my spare time and am now (after getting to 375 chanting) focusing purely on ret gear. At the moment my ret set is missing shoulders,wrists, cloak,trinkets,neck and rings aside from the weapon so I have a ways to go lol Sad

* Resist Gear: I have some Pre-TBC epics with FR on them but aside from that I don't have any to speak of.

* End-game raiding familiarity:
Pre-TBC:
MC start to finish, learned all the fights with my guild (could get rag down consistently before the suns)
BWL start to finish, learned all the fights with my guild (took awhile to get the strat down for 1st boss tho :S )
AQ40 up to Twin Emps, could have got em but raid attendance was slipping towards expansion
Naxx 2 bosses, Spider boss downed with US on their first kill (SS of me in the front somewhere lolz)
20mans: Cleared and farmed

TBC:
Full kara, SSC to Leotheras, TK to VR, 3bosses down in ZA

* Guild history: Pretty much the reason I've played this game as long as I have. I was a guild hopper while levelling and ended up joining some guild that I can't remember the name of before I hit 60. When I hit 60, one of my RL friends got into a guild just because he knew the GM and I sorta used his char to inv mine LOL! Turned out that Chromatic Dawn (the guild I was in) was to be my home for the next 2years. I still keep in contact with the majority of the core raiders and consider them to be friends i'd help out anyday. MANY MANY good times were had, mostly on vent but some in game (getting naked and convincing a recruit you get epics if you talk to nefarian and watching him WTF? at us). The guild was made up of people from lebanon, australia and germany and fit my raid times perfectly. It broke up due to the Aussies not wanting to raid until 2am every saturday and sunday (thats right, we were #5 guild on the server for over 2 years only raiding 2 nights a week Very Happy) The Aussies xferred to an oceanic server, the lebs rerolled horde and I quit playing having been kicked outta my house Razz

TBC is a bit more interesting. Alot of the lebs wanted to reform Chromatic Dawn and so Scar became their vessel for this to be accomplished. I joined scar, hit 70 and started raiding. I had plans to help them out until I could apply for United Strength (ive known vortmos for longer than I can remember) but ended up applying for Catharsis. Good decision in hindsight, I prefer learning fights over having them handed to me. Cienas joined before, at the same time, or right after me and we started raiding together with Catharsis. Their raid schedule was too intense for me and I couldn't attend many of the raids and therefore didn't make it past the recruitment process (GM said i sucked as well Sad ) I stopped playin as much, Cienas joined OK and convinced me to come over and apply so here I am.

* How often you play and what times/days you play? Wish i could play more, I've got class and sports on top of a social life that i need to balance so I usually play Monday-Wednesday 6-10 GT minimum and then do dailies n whatnot afterwards. I'll also come on during the day for a couple arena games/heroic if I have the time. Weekends I barely play at all.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. Well cienas offered me a position in the pally ranks and it seemed interesting so I told him I would apply.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: Well my name is Nick, i live in San Antonio and go to the University of Texas at San Antonio. I'm majoring in Electrical Engineering (I hope) and love to play soccer, hockey, rugby and sex games. I'm a pretty easy going person until someone does or says something retarded and then, well, I lose mah patience lol. I have vent, a mic, and know how to use both (though lately my inbound/outbound have been making my outbound come through my inbound making it difficult to hear some stuff) I absolutely detest levelling hence why I haven't rerolled to something more like a shaman but I'm hoping the Death Knight will be an excellent oppurtunity for me. I hate farming, takes years on my pally, and when I do farm I duel box a mage and make it go much faster. I'm an extremely experienced COMPETENT healer and for that reason I think I'd make a good addition to your ranks, you may not see me at the top of healing meters but I sure as hell am the last one to die on most fights and always have that last bit of mana left just in case.
Back to top Go down
Psytocrophic
Admin
Psytocrophic

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Examples of GOOD Applications   Examples of GOOD Applications Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 2:45 pm

* Toons name - Psytocrophic and Detorted

* Class, Race Psytocrophic is a Prot Warrior (My raider), Detorted is an Ice mage (pvp mostly)

* Armory link
Psytocrophic - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Psytocrophic
Detorted - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Detorted

* Talent spec:
Psytocrophic - My warrior is spec’ed as Protection 8/5/48, its almost a cookie cutter build, but I have done a lot of research and trial and error to fit my personal tanking style to full potential. I am protection more than 90% of the time, and I really do enjoy tanking on my warrior.

Detorted - My mage is for pvp for the most part, so I have the basic cookie cutter frost spec for her 17/0/44, I enjoy pvp but seeing as my warrior is protection all the time I decided to roll a mage for pvp. (really only thing ill raid with her is Kara for fun=)

* Professions
Both my toons lack profession skills, I plan to level them up when I get some more G income
My warrior is 325 mining, and 235 blacksmithing
My mage is 335 Taylor and I used be an herbalist on her but I abandoned that to level enchanting which I have not worked on at all yet.
Like I said ill be leveling the professions on both my toons once I get the money income which should be soon

* Gear: My warrior is almost in complete t4 I'm missing the chest from Magtheridon and I'm choosing to not use the t4 leggings off of Gruul because I will lose way to much stamina from that, however with the new badge loot ill be getting the t6 equivalent pants =) aside from that I am a stamina warrior (14k+ un buffed) for a huge health pull to make healing on me easier and consistent. I'm ALMOST in full epics I have 3 blues still but those are extremely good pieces for not being an epic =)
I do have a DPS set going on, mainly just for off nights and when WOLK comes out ill be going fury to level up ASAP.

My mage is only in S1 gear but like I said I'm not really going to be attending anything other than Kara on her

* Resist Gear: Ah resist gear, I do not have any actually, but I have some friends who have said they would help me farm for resist gear when we need it.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC)
Unfortunately I didn't get to raid Pre BC, I used to have a troll rogue on death wing server and wasn't really into the whole raiding thing at that time.
However I'm a very quick learner, I read the strats on every boss we are planning to encounter soon and watch videos for each boss as well.
For BC I have cleared Kara, 3 bosses in ZA, Mag, Gruuls Lair, Void Reaver and came pretty close to downing Lurker

* Guild history
I've been in a lot of guilds, I'm not going into much detail for my rogue as that is a totally diff server. My main guilds have been Leaving Combat, I was an officer in there until they decided to merge with Exorcist, at that time I’m created my own guild (Devoured) and my friends Lilstuff, Wedybuuks, Drosan, and Xorsion soon came to join my guild and helped to run it. Soon after we started running with Outlaw Knight and decided to merge with them and had no regrets

* How often you play
I play pretty much everyday, ranging anywhere from 2-8 Hours a day (sometimes more).
However with school coming to an end I've been playing a little less to pull up my grades (but hey school first) once schools out ill be playing like normal again =)

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights.
My friend Lilstuff used to be in OK pre BC, our guild Devoured started raiding 25 mans with them and we had a great time, soon after we were offered to merge with them and of coarse, we accepted =)

My name is Brad, I live in Houston TX, I'm currently in college so sometimes I wont be on as much so I can pull up my grades and keep up with school. I love playing WoW I wish I had more time to play. However ill make at LEAST 90% of the raids regardless. I'm pretty reliable and over all a laid back fun person to play with =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blacklabel5726
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Examples of GOOD Applications   Examples of GOOD Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Examples of GOOD Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer :: Public Forums :: Recruiting Information & Applications-
Jump to: