Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nomames
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-18

70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild) Empty
PostSubject: 70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild)   70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:09 am

Name: Nomames

Class: Warlock (Gnome)

Spec-SL/SL 27/34/0
(Willing to respec destro, I would like to get better crit gear before I do so, but if the guild wants me to now I will)

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Nomames

Professions:Tailoring-143, I'm not going to lie I have been very lazy with my professions. My mining was at 75 but i deleted it to pick up another which I have not decided on yet. I am just starting to gather more gold and I am going to start to get my tailoring up.

Raid Experience: Cleared Kara many times, Cleared Gruul's Lair a few times, Cleared Mag's Lair Twice. I recently ran with a few members from Outlaw Knight's and they got a good look to see what I can bring to a raid. I ran with Bookshelf and Javid. They referred me to the website and I decided to apply.

Past Guild Experience: I was in the guild "REMF" for about 2 months untill they disbanded. I haven't been 70 for more then about 4 months and I didn't play for about a month because my account was hacked and I just got it back. I am currently in "Xtinction" but I am looking for a more organized guild which can help me with my goals and I can help with the guild goals, so this guild be one of the more elite guilds on Bonechewer.

Availability: Almost everyday from 9:00A.M. server time to 5:P.M., Then from 10 P.M. untill whenever. I am leaving for Hawaii June 19-26. I play baseball and have doubleheaders on weekends so my weekend schedule may very.

Personal Info: I am 18 years old. Located in the Bay Area. My time played on my Warlock is about 32 days. I play baseball and will be attending a Junior College next year to play baseball. In my spare time all i do is play video games or baseball. I enjoy working out at the gym as well. I am a funny person and easy to get along with. I would like to have fun raiding, but also get the gear needed to help our guild.

HOPEFULLY THIS APPLICATION GAVE YOU A GOOD IDEA ABOUT WHAT KIND OF PERSON AND GAMER I AM! I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON! ( I WAS HACKED AND I AM MISSING A FEW PEICES OF GEAR)

-Nomames
Back to top Go down
Wedy
Admin
Wedy

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild)   70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:30 am

My concern is the times you have listed, our raid time is 6:00pm - 9:00pm server M-Thurs...

Last edited by Wedy on Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wedybuuks
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild)   70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:08 am

Yeah.... Unfortunatly those are the mandatory raid hours mon-thurs 6-9 server......
A few questions....
BTW your guild is listed on the armory as Viral Monkeys....
Also you are using green gems in epic pieces of gear, would you do that if you got gear from us in raids....
The wand you have is easly replaced with a wand from badges, for 25 badges, now if you have cleared kara so many times that wand should be on you asap....And a high level gem in it....
Now i see in your gems choices your putting crit, which is always nice but for casters when we cast a spell at a mob its roll first hit or miss.... after that it is then rolled again full hit, resisted hit(less dmg), crit,.... if you miss as a caster you CANT crit.....and the destro tree has NO talent points for hit, and even if your sl/sl ( which I love to be cause it farms well, and yes can even pull off raiding in it) you still cast shadow bolts if you don't you wont get above 500dps flat out.....
You also are missing enchants...Helm spell dmg from shatar...Wrist 15 spelldmg....glove 15 spell hit OR 20 dmg if you decide to go affliction but you still wanna sit at 10% hit min while afflic not counting talents dots max out easily because of suppression....
So before i keep going if you wanna message me in game names Onideus I can take a look at you after you have changed a few things and maybe even give you a few tips on vent after all I love warlocks Razz
Back to top Go down
Wedy
Admin
Wedy

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild)   70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:59 am

I had not looked at your gear when i posted that first one but i agree with Oni on this... So giving you the benefit here and maybe you dont have your raidng gear on and whatnot I will be online around 4 server today if you would like to discuss a few things Smile

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wedybuuks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild)   70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Warlock, SL/SL (Willing to respec for guild)
Page 1 of 1