Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zenious 70 warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zenious
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Zenious 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Zenious 70 warlock   Zenious 70 warlock Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:32 pm

Zenious
Warlock, Gnome, cause evil comes in small packages, (70 obviously)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Zenious

* Talent spec: Affliction with some destruction, mostly cause i enjoy throwing tons of dots and have always been focuses in the Affliction tree, it works for me.

* Professions: 375 in mining and tailoring, mining for the money and tailoring for the frozenweave set and a few other crafted epic cloth items.

* Gear: The armory link shows me in my normal PVE gear, I start working on a PVP set recently and thats coming slowly.

* Resist Gear: I have an fr set of 201 for ilhoof in kara and a 147 arcane set for curator since i ussualy take the role of hateful bolt target.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) was MC, ZG and AQ20 and since the TBC I've been all the way through Kara, and Gruul's, and seen several Mag attempts

* Guild history. The shortest story of my guild history is I was in Immortel when the TBC hit but decided to part company with them when they made requirements on leveling speed since I wanted to enjoy the game. I joined up with Crusaders of the Kingdom for a while until they hopped over to Acolytes. Once in Acolytes I made friends with Titath, Fellwing, and Felodanne.

* I'm usually 3-4 nights a week after 8:00 est-11:00 est or so. Sometimes more sometimes less. Weekends are variable.

* I heard about you guys from Titath and Fellwing, who I've run arenas with, and Felodanne, and raided with them many times and have become friends with them, helping each other level alts and such. They have friends in Outlaw Knights and suggested that I put in an app with them.

* My real life name is Dan, and I'm waterbury Ct, the brass city. I have a busy schedule but really enjoy the game and the friendships that develope. If I'm not on Zenious, I'm probably working on leveling my new rogue, Geolos; i enjoy dealing out damage. Any problems let me know.
Back to top Go down
Wedy
Admin
Wedy

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Zenious 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenious 70 warlock   Zenious 70 warlock Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:18 am

Ok first things first....we raid M-Thurs 5:45pm server- 9pm .....

Second, enchants....where are they??...Back, Chest, Boots all need them as well as your pants should have the other spell thread....only 5 extra manas....also do you have another trinket or just riding crop?

Third, talents affliction is my favorite spec and i used it for the longest time...why not at least one point in shadow embrace? you want to maximize ur DOTs cause thats what u'll be using all the time right...also if i read things correctly affliction spell hit cap is 76....so there u can move those 5 points in suppression elsewhere....why do you not have 5 points in improved shadow bolt? to me while ur dots r up ur shadow bolting....needs those points....also with ur spec we'd stick ya in group with the tanks....improved imp could use a point or two as well IMO....

ok i think im done picking on you for now Razz

hit me up in game later on tonight or here so we can discuss a few things Smile

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wedybuuks
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Zenious 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenious 70 warlock   Zenious 70 warlock Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:27 am

Wedy is getting just as tenacious as me Razz

but yeah hit us up in game or on vent ill have star talk to titath tonight

BTW if you raided with us afflic would be the

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/warlock/talents.html?tal=1502120512231115512010300000000000000000000505000410200000000000
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Zenious 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenious 70 warlock   Zenious 70 warlock Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:52 am

Oh btw Penetration was nerfed, so it can go negitive a while back very few bosses would require it considering cos already puts up 88
Back to top Go down
zenious
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Zenious 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenious 70 warlock   Zenious 70 warlock Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:22 pm

I took a look at that affliction build you put up and liked so I did just respec to it. Its so good to get some feed back like this, thanks. Now that felodanne and fellwing have leveled alt that are enchants I'm going to have to exploit them and get enchants for those slots. Also will be replace the gems with spell penetration or other better ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zenious 70 warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zenious 70 warlock   Zenious 70 warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenious 70 warlock
Page 1 of 1