Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Susyq-Level 70 Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Susyq

Susyq-Level 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Susyq-Level 70 Warlock   Susyq-Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:13 pm

* Character name - Susyq

* Class, Race Warlock - Gnome

* Armory link

* Talent spec: Currently im 9/7/45 just trying something new but im going to be respeccing 0/21/40 for raids.
* Professions - I am currently at 300 Tailoring and 257 Engineering. I am working on getting the tailoring set to improve my gear and spell damage. My engineering is just there I usually don't work on it but one of these days ill get bored and level it. Smile

* Gear: As you can see in my armory link I have some Karazhan epics. I am working on doing heroics to get some badge gear, but im also looking for a guild that runs Karazhan once in a while and hope to get better gear along the way and badges.

* Resist Gear: I currently have no resist gear I haven't been worried to much about it. I've mostly been just working on my main gear for now but I will start collecting some resist gear. What ever it takes to help the guild.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful.- Pre-BC I raided quite alot. I have done MC, ZG, AQ20, first 2 BWL bosses. In Burning crusade i've cleared Karazhan, Gruuls, Magtheridon, 2 Bosses of Zul' Aman and Lurker in SSC but this was on my warrior. I still know the boss fights for warlocks.

* Guild history - Well, First of I was in the guild Question Sleep which I mostly only did Gruuls and Karazhan with. They didn't progress much farther then that. After them I was looking for a guild that was in SSC and Mag so I joined Fea Af Dreki. They were a pretty solid guild whiched I killed my ZA, Lurker, and Mag with.

* How often you play and what times/days you play. - I play quite often mostly everyday or chance I get. I usually play from around 12 Servertime to 10 Servertime but now that school is out I will be on probably alot sooner and later.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. - Well funny thing I actually got a port from one of your mages and I seen that she was quite geared. I remembered seeing alot of your members around with some t4 and I just asked if Outlaw Knights if they are recruiting any classes. So then I got the website from her and started writing this app because the guild seemed to be right up my alley. Razz

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. - My name is Evan and im from Wisconsin. I play mostly baseball and like to hang out with friends as much as possible. So far its been a pretty rainy beginning summer so haven't got to do nothing much accept sit home and play WoW lol.

Well thank you for taking your time reading my App. Hope to hear from you very soon. Thank You Smile.
Back to top Go down

Susyq-Level 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susyq-Level 70 Warlock   Susyq-Level 70 Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:55 pm

You have no armory link. You made me have to look you up. Not impressed (Just kidding but still made me work lol)
Back to top Go down

Susyq-Level 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1