Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

level 70 fire mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sorm
Guild Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-25

level 70 fire mage Empty
PostSubject: level 70 fire mage   level 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:34 am

* Character name - Searingheart

* Class, Race - 70 human mage

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Searingheart

* Talent spec: 14/47/0 - I was normally a pvper but i relized it was not the best spec for raiding so i am trying this s[ec and i am open for any advice.

* Professions - 259 tailor, i have enchanting but i have yet to get it high enough was more focused on my other 70's but i have made my mage my main toon so i belive i will be getting it up

* Gear: My gear is rather good in my eyes and i do see were i need improvements i have 804 bounus spell dps with about 20 crit chance my gear is mostly from heroic mgt and kara i have two pvp items my helm and off-hand wepon s3

* Resist Gear: i honestly do not have much resit gear and i am gunna be working on a set once i get my main set all togther

* End-game raiding familiarity: I have been into the first boss of the eye down gruuls and know kara buy heart, i have been a end game raider for a very long time i took a small break to go into pvp for a while after my fall out with deathwish, i have been puggin my own kara groups for about a few months now since i been in no girls allowed

* Guild history - i have been in a large amount of guild and i have only left two, the rest have all dispanded or changed servers i have been into strike raiders, deathwish, no girls allowed. immortal shadows, Exorsits , and leaving combate

* How often you play and what times/days you play: i will normally get on around 12 server time and logg off around 9 server time, but once school is out i will be on alot longer.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: I herd about outlaw knights from piratecrank, i would love to join so i haver the chance to meet people who are serious about the game and finally stop puggin raids, and i look forward to meetin the guys pirate loved

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My real name is Calvin, i live in grand rapids michigan and i am 17 years old i mostly spend my time with endworfin my best friend online and when i get the chances i will be with my Gf, When i am bored enough i will walk down the streats just to get peoples look i would go into that but i dont want any judgment sorry ^_^ i also have a 70 hunter forgotenlove with about 11.5k hp and a rogue sorm with 8k hp

i hope u accept both mine and endworfin's app and if his gear dont look the best we are both working extremly hard to get his pve set going
Back to top Go down

level 70 fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: level 70 fire mage   level 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:52 am

Calvin, thank you for your application :)

I'm sorry it has taken so long to get back to you on the forums. Has anyone from the guild been in touch with you through the game?

A few points I would like to make:

1. You mentioned that you are trying the 14/47/0 spec for PVE. That being said, you will need to have more spell hit rating for boss fights. As a fire or frost mage, you can easily get 3% spell hit through 3 points in the first tier of the frost tree, and you will need a rating of 164, or about 16%. Specifically, you could move the point out of the int-armor conversion in the arcane tree, since that isn't really beneficial in a raid.

2. I can see that you have been working hard to get your Shattered Sun rep, and that you have also made an effort to get epic drops, rewards, and crafted pieces of gear. However, it's also important to have the best gems and enchants. Although it can be difficult to get the materials, the money, or the rep for them, they are important, and your epic gear deserves nothing less :)

If you are still interested in joining Outlaw Knights, you can either reply here on the forums, or you can message/in-game mail me or Loristara so that we can discuss your app further.
Back to top Go down

level 70 fire mage
Page 1 of 1