Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adgarn 70 fire mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adgarn

Adgarn 70 fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Adgarn 70 fire mage   Adgarn 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:04 am

* Character name - Adgarn

* Class, Race - Human Mage

* Armory link -

* Talent spec: 2/48/11 Fire raiding spec

* Professions - Talioring/ Herb (both very low)

* Gear: Full epics(cept for blue cape) from Kara/ZA/Badges

* Resist Gear: none at the moment

* End-game raiding familiarity: I full cleared kara/Gruuls/Mag/Hyjal/and up to counil in bt

* Guild history - On my mage I havent been in any serious raiding guilds, but my paladin which used to be my main was in LR and progressed with them from mag to illidari counil when they fell apart. then i quit raiding for awhile but would like to get back into it on my mage.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: everyday 4-7 hours id say

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: Suffoletta just started raiding with you guys and since i was looking for a guild on my mage i asked and now here i am Smile. Also Outlaw Knights is where i would like to be raiding progression wise.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My name is Tim I am 17 from VA, that means a 3 hour time diffrence but i will still make it to raids on time and be prepared with consumables and other raid materials, I try to be a ready dependable raider who can have fun but still get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Adgarn

PostSubject: Armory   Adgarn 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:07 am

Sorry for some reason my armory didn't go through, well here it is
Back to top Go down
Wedy
Admin
Wedy

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Adgarn 70 fire mage   Adgarn 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:10 am

Need some enchants....head, back, weapon.....and is 6-9 ST M-Thurs good for you?.... Not my class but i figured i'd throw my 2 cents in Very Happy ....see ya around
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wedybuuks
Wedy
Admin
Wedy

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Adgarn 70 fire mage   Adgarn 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:11 am

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Adgarn

posted the armory...still wasnt showin up for me Smile

Last edited by Wedy on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wedybuuks
Adgarn

PostSubject: Re: Adgarn 70 fire mage   Adgarn 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:16 am

Ya the weapon is new and needs to be enchanted, the helm enchant im working on need the shatar rep Sad and cloak i thought id wait for a worth while cloak like the one of badges or prince whatever comes first.
Back to top Go down
Adgarn

PostSubject: Re: Adgarn 70 fire mage   Adgarn 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:17 am

Oh and ya those times are good for me, thats like the same time we raided in LR + its summer now so its even easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adgarn 70 fire mage   Adgarn 70 fire mage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:39 pm

Contact me in game when you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adgarn 70 fire mage   Adgarn 70 fire mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adgarn 70 fire mage
Page 1 of 1