Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magehere - Mage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magehere
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Magehere - Mage   Magehere - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:19 pm

* Character name - Magehere

* Class, Race - 70 Gnome mage

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Magehere

* Talent spec: 40/21/0 Only reason im pom pyro atm is because i was trying it out for pvp, but would normally go 2/48/11 around thr for raids.

* Professions - 97 herb, 349 tailoring.

* Gear: My gear is mainly from kara/gruuls/mag with 4/5 t4, rest of kara, maybe 3 pieces of mericless.

* Resist Gear: I do not have any.

* End-game raiding familiarity: Full clear of kara, mag, gruuls, 3/6 ssc, 2/4 tk, 1/5 MH.

* Guild history - Used to be in Obscured-formed into Heavens Wrath, left because weekends didnt work for me anymore, and only raided with them a couple times.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: Well i'm usually on all around 10 am ST - 11 pm ST, but not the whole day. I can make it to all ur raids, except wed and thursday i'll be usually 10-15 minutes late.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: Was looking around for some guilds to app to, and asked a few friends, and mentioned Outlaw knights and said to app thr.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share:
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magehere - Mage   Magehere - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:38 pm

"* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: "

awww don't wanna share?
Back to top Go down
Magehere
Friend of Guild

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: IRL   Magehere - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 pm

My name is Wes, Live in Canada.
Back to top Go down
Fellwing
Guild Member
Fellwing

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magehere - Mage   Magehere - Mage Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:47 pm

Heya I grouped with you today in SV a long with Stabbsalot. Seems like a good guy and Stabbsalot and I both live in Canada too
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fellwing1

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magehere - Mage   Magehere - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:15 pm

Thank you for your application Magehere : )

Since you mentioned that you typically raid as 2/48/11, what is your hit rating at as that spec? Also, what gear do you use for PVE (in place of the PVP trinket and any other PVP gear that you might switch out)? Your gem choices are good, but you only have a few pieces of gear enchanted, so you will need to get that done. What bosses have you done in SSC and TK?

For now, we are full on raiding mages and have several others that fill in. Because of this, if you join Outlaw Knights you will be starting out by filling spots when needed. Please let us know if this works for you.
Back to top Go down
Magehere
Friend of Guild

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Magehere   Magehere - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:10 pm

My hit rating is 114. For replacing my pvp trinket i got Icon of the Silver Crescent. And for replacing my mericless gear i am trying to get more badges to get the dagger and off-hand. And doing kara to replace my helm with teir 4 helm. Yeah i am trying to work on getting my enchants but i got two today chest and back.
For SSC i have done Lurker, Hydross, and Fathom. For TK i have dont Alar and VR.
Back to top Go down

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magehere - Mage   Magehere - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Hate to burst your bubble but we are actually full on mages as of right now. However we will keep your app on file and give you a shout if anything changes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thorbane
Officer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magehere - Mage   Magehere - Mage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:03 am

where in Canada?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magehere - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magehere - Mage   Magehere - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magehere - Mage
Page 1 of 1