Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lovelust 70 Frost Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovelust

Lovelust 70 Frost Mage Empty
PostSubject: Lovelust 70 Frost Mage   Lovelust 70 Frost Mage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:18 am

* Character name - Lovelust

* Class, Race - 70 Frost Mage

* Armory link -

* Talent spec: 11/0/50 - I'm this spec right now, due to my guild before was trying Al'ar and Frost seemed the way to go for the fight. I will respec to anyway you think I will do better as or is needed for raiding

* Professions - 375 Tailoring/Enchanting - I picked up tailoring because I knew I would help leveling my Enchanting and even help me out with gear, right now i currently don't have any good tailoring recipes from any T5 raids. Enchanting I've been picking up enchants a bit over time I'm not got many at the moment.

* Gear: I have some of the badge gear along with my T5 shoulders. My belt is crafted and if you have any other questions about my gear, look me up in the armory. (Above)

* Resist Gear: Currently right now, I have pretty much no res Gear, I do have the Violet Badge for Arcane Res

* End-game raiding familiarity: My End-game raiding isn't the farthest. Ive done 2/4 bosses in TK (Void/Solar) along with Void/Solar I've try'd to do Al'ar which we didn't end up doing very well but I do understand the 1st Phase of the fight. I have done full Kara runs and ZA. I do try and show up to every raid that is planned, I often miss for rare cases but that doesn't happen too often. I havn't done any of the Pre-BC raids like MC and Naxx. I am a semi fast learn, anything new I will pick up on things fast and if I do something wrong I can take a beating so yelling at me may help in some cases.

* Guild history - Reckoning is the only guild I have been in since 70. I left because of most of the members and because the progression of the guild has hit a point of stand still to the point that it is difficult to start a 25 man on a regular basis.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I do try and play everyday. I'm on a lot more then I should be. Besides that I'm always on at a different time but during the week when school starts i will be on most likely around 4 or 5 server time until around 11 server or so

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: I heard of Outlaw Knights by a current guild member of yours Seaneous, he was an old guild member of mine and he left us for you. I'd like to join because I heard you guys are a good guild and my current guild that I am leaving is horrible and I would like to get more raiding done so i can get most of the Raiding i can get done

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My in real life name is Kory, I live in Southern California and I do sometimes have a mouth (Cussing) but I can keep it under control. I'm a Junior in High School, so it sometimes maybe hard to get things done if i do have something big happening in School.

I do have a 70 Rogue (Combat/Swords) he has horrible gear, just starting in Kara but its 375 mining and 360 Engineering so if we need Mining mats for anything I can do that
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Lovelust 70 Frost Mage   Lovelust 70 Frost Mage Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:39 am

Very cool mage and knows what he is doing, He was a guild mate of mine in Reckoning. I would grab him up in a second if we can use another mage.
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Lovelust 70 Frost Mage   Lovelust 70 Frost Mage Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 am

I find it odd that a guild that hasnt done much hyjal/bt is working on a'lar. It's one of those fights that requires a hell of a lot of skill/gear to get and the time, in my opinion is better spent progressing elsewhere. Either way, with recommendations im sure someone will get in touch with you if they haven't done so already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lovelust 70 Frost Mage   Lovelust 70 Frost Mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:45 am

I'm linking the Armory again so we can see it this time (hopefully)--hasn't been working on the forums lately
Lovelust Armory

Lovelust -- your gear looks pretty good, enchanted and gemmed pretty well. I do have a couple questions for you, so message me or Lori in game (or even Cienas) so we can discuss :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovelust 70 Frost Mage   Lovelust 70 Frost Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovelust 70 Frost Mage
Page 1 of 1