Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suffoletta
Officer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury) Empty
PostSubject: Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury)   Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:12 pm

* Character name - Suffoletta

* Class, Race - Human Warrior

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Suffoletta

* Talent spec: 10/5/46 as Prot (with some minor changes depending on fights)...17/44 as Fury
I've never raided as imp slam, but if needed, I can try it out.

* Professions - 375 Blacksmith, 375 Enchanting

* Gear: My Prot set is made up of t6 and the BT offset pieces- About 17.5-18k HP, 19.5k Armor
My DPS set is made up of TK/SSC gear, the badge weapons, and some other random pieces
Clearly my prot set is better than my dps, but both are fine for the progress Outlaw Knights is currently at.

* Resist Gear: Full Nature, Frost, Fire Sets.

* End-game raiding familiarity: Pre-BC: Only ZG, AQ20, and MC
BC: Cleared everything Pre-Sunwell

* Guild history - I started playing on Azshara, but transfered to Bonechewer last summer (2007) due to a dying alliance population. I joined Validus and did a few Gruuls runs with them before we formed WTS RL. I was in WTS RL while we cleared SSC and TK, but left while working on Vashj due to some disagreements with the GM. I then formed Last Resort with some friends who I transfered with. I was Raid Leader/Main tank in Last Resort until we broke up with working on Illidari Council.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play everyday during the week when I get home around 3-4 Server and most of the day on the weekends.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: After LR broke up, I quit raiding on my warrior for a few weeks, but I'd like to get back into BT and Hyjal now. I'm not looking for a real hardcore guild right now, just a guild with some cool people I can raid with.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: I live in Washington, DC and go to college close to home. I like to play basketball and golf, and hang out with friends.

On a side note, I've heard a few concerns regarding the guild bank from Last Resort when we split. I hope none of you hold any of that against me, as the story was greatly exaggerated, and most of the bank was split between the core raiders of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Thorbane
Officer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury)   Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:56 am

Though we are full on Tanks I'm pretty sure. I DO know we need a DPS warrior. as for not looking for a hardcore guild, hardcore we are not... But it's not slack.. anymore... Raid times are 6:00ST-9:00ST, Monday-Thursday(the Schedule however, IS slack) we have had some problems in the past with Dedication, how do these times fit into your schedule?

And last, will you Ninja our Guild bank?.... lol! <--- jokes
Back to top Go down
Suffoletta
Officer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury)   Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Those times are perfect for my schedule. When I said I wasn't looking for a hardcore guild, I just meant I wasn't looking to raid 5 days a week, 5 hours a day that required 100% attendence.
As for the dedication part, you won't have to worry about that with me. I normally make all raids and if I can't, you'll know ahead of time. I understand what it takes when learning new content and I don't have a problem wiping over and over on bosses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury)   Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:00 am

Suff talk to me in game. I see you on the forums and afk in game Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury)   Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suffoletta- Warrior (Prot/Fury)
Page 1 of 1