Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Fury Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mistooke

70 Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: 70 Fury Warrior   70 Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:01 pm

* Character name: Mistooken

* Class, Race: 70 Human Warrior

* Armory link:

* Talent spec: Well I am currently specced 17/44. (This is my raiding spec) I like this build because it allows me to pull out as much damage as a I can. While I have the duel wielding spec, I still have the main benefits of Arms. I like Deep Wounds because the OT damage adds up on bosses, as well as Impale because it allows my critical attacks to cause more damage on Deep Wounds.

* Professions: I have very low mining and blacksmithing. I don't plan on building it up. I have another character with 375 LW/skinning, so he supplies me with the leg enchants and such.
* Gear: Well right now I'm sporting Heroic dungeon gear and some kara gear. My weapons aren't near;y as good as they could be but I'm working on the Badge weapons right now, which I'm very close to getting. I'm also buying the [Red Belt of Battle] in 2 weeks, so that will add to my damage a lot.

* Resist Gear: As far as resist gear, I have nothing. If needed though I am willing to spend as much as it takes for me to require this gear. And if others are in need of Resistance gear I will farm money for them in order to obtain it.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful: Pre-TBC I ran MC/BWL/ZG/AQ20 and 40. I raided everyday and was always on time. I was the leader in most of those raids. TBS raids though I have only ran kara. I could probably lead a kara run. I learn the fights really well though, so if It is time for me to start a new raid instance I will apply my full attention as well as skill to show you I can do it.

* Guild history: I am a transfer from Stormscale since TBC. I didn't have a guild until now which is Holt Crusade. It is a nice guild, but it doesn't offer me the raiding I need. I will not be disowning that guild completely because my hunter will still be in there.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play everyday, mainly from 6-11 ST. Some days I'm on before 6.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: I hear about it from bookshelf and he recommended applying. I mainly want to join you because I think that with his guild I will enjoy my time more, as well as being an asset to the team.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My name is Stefan(Pronounced Stef-in). People call me Stef for short. I live in Los Angelas, CA. I'd also like to share that I play hockey. I play on a good team and we travel a lot to other states and counties to play other teams, but this will not affect my raiding at all. I will always be on time. I am only 15 years of age, but I am also very mature. Most of my friends are 18 years-old+. I do partly support my family. I cook, clean, pay some rent, and take care of my little brother. I am very loyal and I'm always willing to make new friends whether it's in real life or WoW. I am in school from 8-3ST and I work from 3-5ST.
Back to top Go down

70 Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1