Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flameblade 70 prot Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flameblade
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Flameblade 70 prot Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Flameblade 70 prot Warrior   Flameblade 70 prot Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:35 pm

* Character name: Flameblade

* Class, Race: lv 70 Night elf Warrior

* Armory link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Flameblade
if armory is down as it was when i obtained the link use my CT profile : http://ctprofiles.net/87559

* Talent spec: current spec is 12/5/44 it is a tanking threat generation build, for fury i use the spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LGMckhbZVVzVxxoVuio
for pve arms i use the spec: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LIMcdAbox0dZVVzV0goZs (up 4 serious revision not used much)

* Professions: mining 375, blacksmithing 363(everything is grey exept stuff that costs 500g+ 2 make)

* Gear: tanking gear is fully epic with almost 17k unbuffed, fury gear i have a fully epic set with both hyjal claws and 4 fight with AoE i use rising tide as a slow offhand for fights w/o aoe i use both claws 4 a steady supply of rage ultimatly increaseing dps output.

* Resist Gear: i have both a nature resist set and fire resist set, i also have medallion of karabor as the beggingings of a shadow resist set.

* End-game raiding familiarity:
pre-BC: ZG(clear), AQ20(clear), MC(clear), BWL(first 3 bosses)
post-BC: Kara(clear), ZA(clear, i pug this alot and have brought some of your members before), SSC(5 of 6 with vashi 2 phase 3), TK (all but keal), Hyjal(4 of 5 archmond 2 45%), BT( first 2 bosses down)
* Guild history: listing: Pirhana brothers, Oblivion, curse, vendetta, para bellum, de novo(was in a very long time left over agruement with dari, the guild master.), obscured(guild i am in atm, they are a good group but they raid 2 late 4 me to stay 4 the runs so i am looking 4 a new guild)

* How often you play and what times/days you play.: several hours a day includeing you raid times and a couple hours before and after it
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join.: through ZA runs i meet alot of people the people from your guild always were competent and knew what they were doing so i asked about the guild
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share.:
Name: Ryan
Timezone: eastern
State: Georgia
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flameblade 70 prot Warrior   Flameblade 70 prot Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:09 pm

You will be contacted soon.
Back to top Go down
Flameblade
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: fury atm   Flameblade 70 prot Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:40 pm

if u were 2 look atmy armory atm i would be fury because i am currently helping my friend farm a rare drop(azure welpling 4 his sis). i would be willing 2 spec back prot any time.
Back to top Go down
celic
Guild Member
celic

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Flameblade 70 prot Warrior   Flameblade 70 prot Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:11 pm

a second dps warrior might be nice i think

Last edited by celic on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flameblade
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Flameblade 70 prot Warrior   Flameblade 70 prot Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:19 pm

id rather tank but i could stay dps if it would be perferable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flameblade 70 prot Warrior   Flameblade 70 prot Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flameblade 70 prot Warrior
Page 1 of 1