Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vartazian - 70 Warrior

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vartazian
Guild Member
Vartazian

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Vartazian - 70 Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Vartazian - 70 Warrior   Vartazian - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 7:44 pm

Class: Warrior
Level: 70
Race: Human

Professions: 375 Mining (With Epic flying Mount) 360 Blacksmithing (Currently leveling to 375 to get my Skill Herald)

Spec: CURRENTLY :
Arms 42/17/2 However I have years of tanking experience and would be willing to spec fury for the needs of the guild.

Resistance Gear: I currently have No Nature Resist or Frost resist gear for Hydros however I can Start to craft these sets as Iam a blacksmith.

Gear: My Gear is a mish mash of tanking and DPS gear currently My DPS Set (which I'm using all the time as why I'm not posting an armory link) Is currently 1/5 Vengeful 3/5 Gladiator and a mix of epics from SSC / Magtheridon I Have a moderate amount of tank gear which includes some pieces from SSC and some pre-kara (Drop rates suck). I will start doing heroics and dailies to get badge gear will increase whenever you want me to get my gear.

What Motivates me? : I love to raid and PvP, WoW is just fun all around. I took a hiatus from raiding to PvP for a while. I personally love to smash horde in the face with my warrior and be smashed by boss mobs on my warrior! I Have been playing WoW since release on my paladin on a seperate server. This character motivated to Play a Warrior since Paladins were warriors retarded little brothers back in the day.

Previous guild information: I was In Lethal Affinity for the longest time in the past. until we merged with eXorcist, My current guild. I left eXo because the guild leaders told us to spread out as we wont be raiding anymore. I remembered my old guild outlaw knights and decided to jump back into the fray again! Hell if I dont give oni and Beth a hard time. Who will?

A little about me: Hey everybody my name is Mike and I'm in Grade 11 and I'm 16 years old. and I Live in CANADA Dun dun dun. I play football as a linebacker and receiver and love to have a good laugh with buddies whenever I can. Iam the joker of the group and can get everybody laughing like no other, I do know how to be serious when it is needed and have a great deal of respect for my leaders and friends. My grade average is 87% and Iam currently pursueing to become a ingame Animator and currently that goal looks preety close!
Back to top Go down
Starwynd
Admin
Starwynd

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Vartazian - 70 Warrior   Vartazian - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:27 pm

Do we really have room for another Canadian? I'll be in touch tonight or tomorrow Vart, it's good to see you around again. As for a comment about Vart, he's almost as good as me.

Star
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Vartazian - 70 Warrior   Vartazian - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 8:30 pm

He may be a Pain in the Ass but even for his age and the fact that hes another bloody Kanuuk and hes young... and a little arrogant ( but a lot less the he used to be) Id say he's gona be a great addition and cant wait for a few more comments...
Back to top Go down
lilstuff
Admin
lilstuff

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Vartazian - 70 Warrior   Vartazian - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:56 pm

I remember him from back in the ok days.... should be a good add......
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/my3rd3y3
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Vartazian - 70 Warrior   Vartazian - 70 Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:37 pm

just another person to blame wipes on. keep em comin canadians!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vartazian - 70 Warrior   Vartazian - 70 Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vartazian - 70 Warrior
Page 1 of 1