Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nighth 70 Prot War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nighth
Guild Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Nighth 70 Prot War Empty
PostSubject: Nighth 70 Prot War   Nighth 70 Prot War Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:18 am

* Character name Nighth

* Class, Race (level must be at least 70)War/NE

* Armory link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Nighth

* Talent spec: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Nighth I have this Spec because of the Rage i get from the arms tree I use the heroic strikes alot for more threat just to keep myself 1000+ threat helps alot there i may change back to the normal tank spec for wars but im liking this so far and i didn't lose much in the def tree that helped me...

* Professions 375 Minning 364 Eng Have the minning for money/gems the eng for the Helm/trinket for tanking

* Gear: My gear is TK SSC and Hyjal and some BT im about 16k unbuffed 521 def should be enough for the raids i will be attending. And yes i try to do heroics everyday if ever anytime u need a tank i'll most likly go i try to run my owns kara everyweek to try and gear others and get badges for other and myself to progress in gear to be able to to the 25 mans

* Resist Gear: Atm i do not have much atm i can start to farm for the pieces. I am willing to work for more resist gear to do SSC and TK and so forth i do not mind just need to know everything i need for it depending on my job in the raid

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful. MC/Ony/TWl Kara/Mag/Gruuls/TK/SSC/Hyja;
* Guild history Reckoing i left becuase of people and they where not progressing at all looking for a guild that is progressiong before the expac comes out i would like to see most of it if not all of it
* How often you play and what times/days you play. i play as much as i can when im not at school i play about 4-5 hours a day
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. I heard about them from Seaneous i know him from the last guild reckoing I would like to join because i think this guild would progress threw the content before the expac and as i have bin told u guys are a great bunch of guys so i would think it would work XD im just some fun guy lookin for some more fun Razz
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. My name is Herbie Live in Louis. A High school Student Atm not playing football anymore since i broke my back
And i would need to talk about raiding times and maybe work something out and if u have any question ask away XD

Last edited by Nighth on Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added on)
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Nighth 70 Prot War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighth 70 Prot War   Nighth 70 Prot War Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:43 am

Another one of my past guild mates. Very good warrior, and on a positive he also has several other good toons like a 70 boomkin geared out very well, with a very good healing set on top of the spell set.
Back to top Go down
Suffoletta
Officer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Nighth 70 Prot War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighth 70 Prot War   Nighth 70 Prot War Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 am

We're pretty full on tanks already so you'd probably be a back up (and the tanks we have don't miss many raids). But if you'd still like us to take you into consideration, please log out in PVE gear.
Back to top Go down
Suffoletta
Officer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Nighth 70 Prot War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighth 70 Prot War   Nighth 70 Prot War Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:33 am

Sorry, there's just no room in our current raiding roster for more prot warriors. We do however, need a boomkin. Is your druid very geared and would you consider raiding on it?
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Nighth 70 Prot War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighth 70 Prot War   Nighth 70 Prot War Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:20 pm

His boomkin isnt bad. Here is the Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Appy
Back to top Go down
Nighth
Guild Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Nighth 70 Prot War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighth 70 Prot War   Nighth 70 Prot War Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:54 pm

* Character name Appy

* Class, Race (level must be at least 70)Druid/ne

* Armory link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Appy

* Talent spec: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Appy Have the Talents for the threat reductions and for the imp FF and helps me hit and helps the raid with my spell aura for the 5% crit for the party members being a boomkin and as i think it puts out the most dps

* Professions 375 tailor 375 enching i have tailoring to make my better gear yes i know its cloth but its all i can get atm and 375 enching for the ring enchs mostly

* Gear: My gear is good enough for TK SSC hyjal and Bt as i would see i may need a little work only so much u can get in lower insts 1049 spell damage 125 spell hit about 22% crit

* Resist Gear: Atm i do not have much atm i can start to farm for the pieces. I am willing to work for more resist gear to do SSC and TK and so forth i do not mind just need to know everything i need for it depending on my job in the raid

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful. MC/Ony/TWl Kara/Mag/Gruuls/TK/SSC/Hyja;
* Guild history Reckoing i left becuase of people and they where not progressing at all looking for a guild that is progressiong before the expac comes out i would like to see most of it if not all of it
* How often you play and what times/days you play. i play as much as i can when im not at school i play about 4-5 hours a day
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. I heard about them from Seaneous i know him from the last guild reckoing I would like to join because i think this guild would progress threw the content before the expac and as i have bin told u guys are a great bunch of guys so i would think it would work XD im just some fun guy lookin for some more fun Now since gad join he is also one of my good friends
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. My name is Herbie Live in Louis. A High school Student Atm not playing football anymore since i broke my back
And i would need to talk about raiding times and maybe work something out and if u have any question ask away XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nighth 70 Prot War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nighth 70 Prot War   Nighth 70 Prot War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nighth 70 Prot War
Page 1 of 1