Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snaps-70 Fury Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snaps
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Snaps-70 Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Snaps-70 Fury Warrior   Snaps-70 Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:34 am

Hey Im snaps, Im pretty good at dps with a warrior, wont let you down when I can come to raids and such. Im very helpful with people, if it be runs through lower lvl instances, gathering minerals for gear for tanks for SSC and other raids of the sort. Im a pretty easy going guy I dont get pissed at all. Im friends with Taunie, vizionary, and Javid that is in the guild already. Im here to have a good time as everyone else is and am looking foward to tearing stuff up with the crew ^_^
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Snaps-70 Fury Warrior   Snaps-70 Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:40 am

Snapss is good people, i know his gear is a little behind us, but still he should get an invite as a reserve IMO. also PvP's for those looking for a warrior to PvP with.
Back to top Go down
Iaruza
Guild Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Snaps-70 Fury Warrior   Snaps-70 Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:52 am

Uh.. Even I would not get into the guild without posting an app. Saying hello is great but actually posting some info about yourself is more beneficial to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Wedy
Admin
Wedy

Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Snaps-70 Fury Warrior   Snaps-70 Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 am

SNAPSS!!!! ZOMG i used to be in a guild with this guy for the longest time!!!! he is awesome no doubt!!! I hope i see ya around Snapss!! <3 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wedybuuks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snaps-70 Fury Warrior   Snaps-70 Fury Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snaps-70 Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1