Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wutangg-Enhance Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wutangg
Guild Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Wutangg-Enhance Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Wutangg-Enhance Shaman   Wutangg-Enhance Shaman Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:48 pm

* Character name - Wutangg

* Class, Race
- 70 DR Shaman ( Enhance )

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Wutangg

* Talent spec: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Wutangg

* Professions - 375 mining / and 142 herbalism gonna work on that (gotta get those pots and elixirs)

* Gear: As you see in my armory my gear is from Kara/PVP gear as well some Badge gear. working on getting some more nice(er?) gear.

* Resist Gear: Currently I only have a few pieces of Shadow resistance and fire. Willing to get mats and get the gear.

* End-game raiding familiarity: My End game experience would be all of Kara , Gruuls , Mag , ZA , 1/4 TK. For PRE-BC I cleared BWL, Ony, MC, ZG and AQ20. i am ready to learn and learn strategies.

* Guild history - The Droogies. i left because i wanted to raid more and do heroics more and just wanted to find more stuff to do. i am like this ( bounce )

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play everyday and usually I get on around 12 pm Server till 2 am Server.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: I heard about Outlaw Knights From people in trade chat and by running heroics. = )

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My real name is AJ i live in Houston , Texas.

PS.
this is a pic of some mats i have a bank me and some of my friends have stuff inside Razz
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img523/818/28648218um1wo2.jpg

also sorry i dont write much i have a tendency of that but i talk ALOT on vent and in game so please if u have any questions feel free to hit me up in game .
Back to top Go down
Starwynd
Admin
Starwynd

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Wutangg-Enhance Shaman   Wutangg-Enhance Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:10 am

I'll have Noc get in touch with you as soon as he can.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Wutangg-Enhance Shaman   Wutangg-Enhance Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:28 pm

i've ran pugs with wutangg before, he's got talent. Noc will be in touch im sure.
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Wutangg-Enhance Shaman   Wutangg-Enhance Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:54 pm

We currently dont have a opening for an enhancment as far as core raider spot. If your willing to go in the recruitment stage and be a member/fill in when needed im sure we can work somthing out. Hit me up in game and I will try to do the same. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wutangg-Enhance Shaman   Wutangg-Enhance Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wutangg-Enhance Shaman
Page 1 of 1