Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 enhance shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sevar
Guild Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-27

70 enhance shaman Empty
PostSubject: 70 enhance shaman   70 enhance shaman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:00 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Character name - Sevar

* Class, Race - 70 Dran Shaman

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Sevar
* Talent spec: 0/45/16 Enhance - I use this spec for Enhance because it gives me all the important features of the Enhance tree but allows me to add to Healing so I can have more damaging ablities.

* Professions - 375 Herb / Alc. I took these professions because I knew they were very helpful so i wouldnt have to buy elixers. With all the reipes out there I figured I could benefit myself and my guildmates.

* Gear: As you see in my armory my gear is from SSC / TK/ and BT as well as some Kara / Badge gear. My gear and talents benefits all melee DPS.

* Resist Gear: Currently I only have a trinket that gives Arcane Resist. However I can work on more resistance if need be. But as a Enhance I havn't found it to important.

* End-game raiding familiarity: My End game experience would be all of SSC and 3/4 TK . I have cleared Gruuls, Mag and Kara and did all bosses in ZA. I have a lot of experience with all the encounters. I have Elemental set which is good but not as tweaked out as enhance set. So when given a job I know what to do and will stick to it. For PRE-BC I cleared MC, ZG and AQ20. I had done 1 boss in AQ40.

* Guild history - Ive had a long guild history actually. I was in Droogies for almost 2 years was officer on end.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play everyday and usually I get on around 2:30pm Server till 10pm Server lol. So I'm on quite a bit once Im done working. So anytime I'm needed I can be there. I am in military Army.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: I heard about Outlaw Knights when I first talked to Onidues about a spot with your guild.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My real name is James .I am stationed in Fort Leonard Wood, MO. Combat Engineer.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

70 enhance shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 enhance shaman   70 enhance shaman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Worst shaman ever..... Twisted Evil Ok I'm kidding Iaruza is the worst shaman ever... but besides that yeah I vouch from him hes a great guy and will make a wonderful addition to the guild

BUT i gota call you out on this one, your meta and chaoice of boot enchants....boggle my mind
Back to top Go down
Starze
Admin

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-14

70 enhance shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 enhance shaman   70 enhance shaman Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:15 pm

Great guy and great addition to our guild.
Back to top Go down

70 enhance shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 enhance shaman   70 enhance shaman Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:57 pm

He already came and went
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 enhance shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 enhance shaman   70 enhance shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 enhance shaman
Page 1 of 1