Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colvine 70 Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colvine
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Colvine 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Colvine 70 Shaman   Colvine 70 Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:00 pm

* Character name: Colvine
* Class, Race: Shaman, Draenei

* Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Colvine

* Talent spec: My current talent spec is Elemental 41/0/20. I enjoy the sustained damage it brings to raids and dungeons. I also like the the fact that i can throw the odd heal up at any moment if needs be .

* Professions: My professions are Leatherworking (375 Dragonscale) and Jewel Crafting (376)

* Gear: My gear consists of just about everything, raid epics, craftables, heroics, and badge loot. They are fully gemmed. As for my healing set I have some kara loot and some random dungeon drops. I have around 1300 healing in my healing gear (poorly gemmed for the most part and not enchanted). I do plan on gemming it better and enchanting it if you require me to go healing spec.

* Resist Gear: none atm but if it needs to be boughten ill buy it or find it.

* End-game raiding familiarity: Pre-BC, I did Onyxia, AQ20, and ZG on my hunter which is now my pvp toon. On my Shammy I have fully cleared Kara ( I am trully a casual raider only thursday/friday every other week and saturday/sunday onthe other week).

* Guild history: I have gone where ever Titath(Tony) and Fellwing/Thora(Erica) have gone they are my RL family Erica being my younger sister.

* How often you play and what times/days you play.: I play 4 hours roughly every day but only able to raid 2 days out of the week.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join.: I heard about you from my sister and Brother inlaw they like the way you guys are set up and im really up for doing something in a guild that is actually raiding.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share.: My RL Name is Rob like i said before Titath and Thora are my RL Family i live in kingston Ontario.
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Colvine 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colvine 70 Shaman   Colvine 70 Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:30 pm

Good app. Um, are main raid nights are monday through thursday 6 server time. We are only recruiting raiders that will show up on time with flasks and pots and rdy to raid mon-thurs. So if your looking for a casual raiding guild we are far from that.

Im a little confused, is your sister in out guild atm?
Back to top Go down
Colvine
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Colvine 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colvine 70 Shaman   Colvine 70 Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:08 am

Fellwing is my sister we are both in acolytes atm she is applying as well and as for raidiing its not really a big thing for me just wanna go to a guild with more options for groups/raiding if i raid its great if i dont its not a big deal i work 3 -11 est so raiding can be real hard at times but when i do get to raid i always show up on time and if not early and i am fully prepared with pots and what else is needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Colvine 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colvine 70 Shaman   Colvine 70 Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colvine 70 Shaman
Page 1 of 1