Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enhancement Shaman Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Agranok

Enhancement Shaman Application Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:31 pm

* Character name: Agranok

* Class, Race: Shaman, Draenei

* Armory link:

* Talent spec: My current talent spec is Enhancement. I enjoy the burst damage and sustained damage it brings to raids and dungeons. I also like the buffs it gives the group members, makes me feel helpful Very Happy .

* Professions: My professions are Mining (375) and Blacksmithing (375 Hammersmith). I do not have any good BS recipes haven't really bothered since I just power leveled it from 1-375 for Dragonstrike.

* Gear: My gear consists of just about everything, raid epics, craftables, heroics, and badge loot. They are fully gemmed and have full enchants. As for my healing set I have some kara loot and some random dungeon drops and PvP epics. I have around 1300 healing in my healing gear (poorly gemmed for the most part and not enchanted). I do plan on gemming it better and enchanting it.

* Resist Gear: All honesty, none at the moment, but I will work diligently if resist gear is needed for certain fights.

* End-game raiding familiarity: Pre-BC, I did Onyxia, AQ20, and ZG on my hunter which was a little before BC came. On my hunter I full cleared Kara and Gruul's. On my shaman I have full cleared Kara, Gruul's, and Mag. I have also had attempts on Hydross and Lurker, with some SSC trash cleared. I have down the first four bosses in ZG, not yet to attempt Hex Lord or Zul.

* Guild history: The first guild I raided with in BC was Curse. Very fun guild with cool members (excluding Gex <3) I cleared Kara with them and went to Gruul's and downed HKM. In an attempt to get more members we merged with Ancient Resistance. Due to many of the members being unhappy, most of us left. After AR, I went to Pandemic. I stay with Pandemic for close to a year, with them I cleared Kara, Gruul's, some ZA bosses, SSC trash, and had attempts with Lurker and Hydross. Since they decided to take a break until WotlK, Byhaa, myself, and a rogue named Garysnail made Exile. With Exile I downed Mag. Since they broke up I am now guildless (my armory may not have refreshed yet).

* How often you play and what times/days you play.:
I'll keep it simple, I play everday.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join.: I heard about Outlaw Knights from my BFF Gex or Cienas or Nub, whatever he goes by. I would like to join Outlaw Knights because I feel that they are a strong, fun guild who have the means and power to progress in the game.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share.: My name is Dillon. I'm sixteen years old and live in New Jersey. I have a girlfriend (no she is not related to Gex ). In my spare time I enjoy hanging out with my friends, playing basketball, and doing other things like having slumber parties . tongue
Back to top Go down
Agranok

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 pm

No idea why but my armory link is not showing up.
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:24 am

slumber party? are you over 18? are you female? what exactly do you do at these slumber parties? Are there cloths involved?
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:35 am

you said ur girlfriend wasnt related to gex....is it gex herself?
Back to top Go down
Agranok

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:33 am

Quote :
slumber party? are you over 18? are you female? what exactly do you do at these slumber parties? Are there cloths involved?

I'll be a girl if you want me to be Very Happy

Quote :
you said ur girlfriend wasnt related to gex....is it gex herself?

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:09 pm

Nocmoon wrote:
slumber party? are you over 18?

he said he was 16....
Back to top Go down
Iaruza
Guild Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:32 pm

rofl.. volane, you change your name? this is alset FYI.. I switched to my shaman and started playing again back in january. Glad to see your still around!
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Oni wrote:
Nocmoon wrote:
slumber party? are you over 18?

he said he was 16....

yes oni.. it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
aquariel
Guild Member
aquariel

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:55 pm

sounds like you know your shit good descriptive app ill talk to my higher ups see if i cant get you in to talk too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman Application   Enhancement Shaman Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman Application
Page 1 of 1