Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fawahatu, 70 hunter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawa

Fawahatu, 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Character Name - Fawahatu

Class, Race - Hunter, Night Elf

Armory Link -

Talent Spec - As of right now I am BM, 41/20/0. I like marksmanship better since I don't have to worry about my annoying pet Very Happy . Most of the time I am BM for raiding. I have gone survival a couple of times for expose weakness.

Professions - 375 Herbalism/Mining. I use these talents for the money but I do contribute to most guild banks with the things I farm. I am in the process of getting my epic flyer, ALMOST THERE, but until then very little of the farmed materials will go in the guild bank Crying or Very sad .

Gear - My gear is mostly kara/T4 gear. I do have ZA shoulders and Hyjal bracers. There is also a little bit of badge gear in there too. I am one blue away from full epic, stupid boots never drop. I got hacked about a week or two ago and my shard of contempt from H mgt was deleted and Blizz has yet to respond to me about replacing it, so I do have an open trinket. But once I get a not-so-fail H mgt group or Gruuls I'll be able to replace it.

Resist Gear - Not so sure about why hunters would need resist gear so therefore I have none but I can get some if need be.

End-game raiding familiarity - I have done multiple full clears of the following raid instances: ZA, Kara, Gruuls, Mag and 2/4 Hyjal. Most of the time I am in the top 5 of DPS I always come prepared to raids with flasks and i carry extra to help out guildies who "forget" Razz . In the terms of Pre-BC I have done a few clears of MC, and ZG.

Guild history - I have been in only two other guilds on this server so far. The first was Xtinction which broke up due to some drama WHILE I was not online, so you know it wasn't me Razz . After that I joined Evolution which I was kicked from because 2 days after I joined the guy who recruited me got in a fight with the GM and got kicked so for some reason I was kicked as well, dumb reason huh?

How often you play and what times/days you play - I do play alot; however, Monday-Friday I won't be on until 4 at the earliest due to school. But once I'm on I will stay on for as long as I can keep my eyes open or I get tired.

How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join - After I got kicked from Evolution I stopped raiding for a week and got so intensely bored with WoW, and I realized I need to raid lol. A good friend of mine, Jurax, told me about your guild and they sound pretty good so I hope I can get in so that you can give me a try and I can give your guild a try.

IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share - My real name is David, but most people just call me Fawa over the game and vent. I am 17, and a senior in high school. Once I graduate I am going to a 2-year college from which I am transferring to a good 4-year college. I hope to become a IT/ Graphics Designer. Soon enough I will also have a scrub 70 holy paladin due to the recruit a friend thing. But I am good at healing from my experience so I'll adjust fast enough.
Back to top Go down
dancingbeast
Guild Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:58 am

How much DPS do you put out? Depeding on how far OK gets, you will need to get SR gear made. Getting kicked from a guild for fighting with the GM isn't really a dumb reason. You also forgot to link your armory, but i looked it up.

Some suggestions for you.

28 crit scope to bow(unless you're about to get the badge bow)
+15 agi to gloves is a better enchant than +26 AP
AP gems are terrible, you should gem for hit/meta with straight hit gems or agi/hit, then fill out the rest of your gear with 8 or 10 agi.
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:45 am

Thinks (or thought) i am (was) Hiitomi even though i told him multiple times i wasnt. that doesnt say anything about him as a player, just throwing it out there. BTW i am hot stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fawahatu
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:38 pm

lol THAT WAS YOU!?!
about 700-900 avg dps, and 1200 wit trinkets poped
thx for the tips as well man, i'll get right on those gems, about the bow my engineer has just been offline since he just started school. which means i guess i have to buy it D:
Back to top Go down
Fawahatu
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:40 pm

p.s Sorry about the armory link, don't know why it didn't post. I did put it in there. For anyone else that wants to check me out Very Happy, here ya go.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Fawahatu
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:07 pm

you asked if i had a 70 priest, my response "yes but im not who you think i am" lol yes that was me
Back to top Go down
Fawahatu
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:20 am

Lol. Well Outlaw Knight's people ask me questions or tell me I'm in or out. I'll check back on the site soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:19 am

Well, I had plenty of time to get to know him in our forever-long ZA run this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't have a damage meter running, but he does seem like a nice guy. I don't know how we're doing on hunters though, you will have to wait on Cienas, Star, or Oni to answer that question.

About the Amory link...that doesn't always show for some reason, so np. Thanks for re-posting it.
Back to top Go down
Fawahatu
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:02 pm

I was 3rd on the damage meter. Cienas told me they have 4 hunters or something like that, but I am UBER Very Happy, no offense other hunters (I LOVE YOU).
Back to top Go down
dancingbeast
Guild Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:38 am

what shot rotation do you use (1:1, 1:1.5, 3:2, 2:1)
Back to top Go down
Thorbane
Officer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:21 pm

Fawahatu wrote:
I was 3rd on the damage meter. Cienas told me they have 4 hunters or something like that, but I am UBER Very Happy, no offense other hunters (I LOVE YOU).

O RLY?
Back to top Go down
Fawahatu
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Lol, I love you Thorbane Wink, and my shot rotation is a steady shot rotation, with arcane and multi-shot too. That has worked for me so far, if you do have any suggestions about my shot rotation or something else, let me know. Come on guys, I want to raid, lol, give me a test run and I guarantee you'll like me Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fawahatu, 70 hunter   Fawahatu, 70 hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fawahatu, 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1