Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Byhaa - 70 hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byhaa
Guild Member
Byhaa

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Byhaa - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Byhaa - 70 hunter   Byhaa - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:34 pm

Character Name: Byhaa

Class, Race: 70 NE Hunter

My Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Byhaa

My Spec: I have a 41/20/0 Beast Mastery spec. I like it for the damage I get, It is higher then a marksmanship build or a survival spec. However I am willing to spec according to what the guild needs. Beast Mastery gives lots damage in basically any set of gear a hunter may be wearing.

Professions: I am currently a 375 Enchanter I have some decent recipes. My second profession is skinning however its very very low and i have been considering swapping it out for something more beneficial sunny .

Gear: My gear is tier 4, from Kara and Gruuls. However i have the crossbow from the new badge loot, and my axes are from Heroic Magisters Terrace. I have basically the best gear you can get at the moment without a raiding guild, But i still do good. I try to get as much agility and attack power as I possibly can.

Endgame Experience: I have been through Kara and Gruuls fully cleared multiple times as my gear shows. I have downed Hydross in SSC just one time back when I was in pandemic, and i have only downed 3 bosses in ZA. I never raided at lvl 60, but I wish I had. I watched my brother raid at 60 and i was jealous of him. He always seemed to be having soo much fun raiding, constantly laughing and giggling while i was watching TV right next to him. My very first raid was Gruuls we had downed HKM and i knew that after my first raid I would be hooked for a long time rabbit .

Past Guilds: I have been through many different guilds. The first guild i was in that raided was Flock of Seagulls. I wasnt even 70 at the time and i left for Curse because my best friend in real life Volane was in there and i had a good chance at getting a raid spot. Curse "Absorbed" into Ancient Resistance and after about a week of raiding with them with not much success, we withdrew from AR and went to Pandemic. I was in Pandemic for somewhere around 8-12 months. I loved the atmosphere and the people in Pandemic. There was always silly jokes or teasing each other which made the game fun to play. Pandemic came to an end after Vindicated merged into us and then left and we were left with few players that were able to raid. Pandemic was done raiding and everyone left it. I then made a Guild with Agranok (Volane's shamen), and Garysnail. It came to an end because Garysnail and myself would constantly butt heads because of the dis-organization. I am still looking for a new home!

When I play: I play everyday! Usually from the time i get home from school (about 2:30 ET) until the time i go to bed usually (Usually close to 10:00 ET). However when I raided I was able to stay on until the raid was completed, or called!

Outlaw Knights: I heard about OK from Agranok who talked to Cienas. After the leaving of Exile i have been very interested in joining! I want to experience new content I have never done before, and progress as far as possible until WOTLK. Also I would like to meet new people to raid with!

IRL Name and Location: My real name it Matt(you can call me Matt, but please no Matthew /wrists LOL). I am a Jersey Boy through and through. I enjoy hanging out with friends and scoping out chicks while having a good time with friends. I enjoy playing Basketball with friends as well as football however I don't like the commitment of having to be on a school team so i don't bother trying out for one.

I also have a lvl 66 priest who i intend on using as an as an alt until WOTLK or unless when I hit 70 I am needed to heal for Outlaw Knights.

Last edited by Byhaa on Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Byhaa - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byhaa - 70 hunter   Byhaa - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:07 am

Although I don't know our current status on hunters, I will say that I think this was a nice app.
Also, I remember running a few 5-mans with you a long time ago, and you were doing a pretty decent job for what you had at the time.

Good luck on your app :)
Back to top Go down
Byhaa
Guild Member
Byhaa

Byhaa - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byhaa - 70 hunter   Byhaa - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Ya your name seems familiar from somewhere lol not too sure where from.
Back to top Go down

Byhaa - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byhaa - 70 hunter   Byhaa - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:49 pm

Solid App. Very enjoyable read. I'm sure someone will contact you within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Byhaa - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byhaa - 70 hunter   Byhaa - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:11 am

thanks for the MD's

<3 Ok's biggest jerk.
Back to top Go down
Byhaa
Guild Member
Byhaa

Byhaa - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byhaa - 70 hunter   Byhaa - 70 hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:59 pm

Thats mah job =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Byhaa - 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Byhaa - 70 hunter   Byhaa - 70 hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Byhaa - 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1