Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Endworfin 70 Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ENdworfin
Guild Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Endworfin 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Endworfin 70 Hunter   Endworfin 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:45 am

* Character name - Endworfin

* Class, Race - 70 Night Elf Hunter

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Endworfin

* Talent spec: 42/16/3 I went beast master today for raiding. I'm still learning how to play this style again I have not been BM since early 60's. I am use to a MM/Survival spec for PvPing since I use to love PvP.

* Professions - Low Leatherworking and skinning, I have not had much time to get up my professions. I've been trying to get my raiding gear.

* Gear: As you can tell from my armory page, most of my gear is season 1, with a few Kara epics. I am switching from pvping to raiding and am trying to get a raid set as fast as possible.

* Resist Gear: I don't have any resist gear at the moment, I plan on working on it after I get my main set ready.

* End-game raiding familiarity: I know Karazhan and Gruuls very well.

* Guild history: I started out level 1-20 in a friends guild, and moved on to Wii PvP from about 20-40. From 40ish on I was in a few guilds bouncing threw trying to find something nice for me, I ended up at Duty Calls, another friends guild from that point till my early 60's which after I left Duty Calls, I have not done guilds till I hit 70. Once I hit 70 I joined No Girls Allowed and was with them my first month of being 70. Now, I have quit PvPing because its repetitive and boring and am looking to get in a good raid guild.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I usually play all day every day other than the hours I sleep which is usually 6am EST to 2pm EST

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: My friend Steve(PirateCrank) Is currently in Outlaw Knights, and I know from what he has told me as well as a few other misc friends that Outlaw Knights is a good raiding guild.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My real name is Zac, I live in Grand Rapids Michigan. I'm turning 17 next month, i'm currently attending online school courses.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app, hope to hear from you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Endworfin 70 Hunter   Endworfin 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:06 pm

ok i took your word at face value about the gear so, I'm not trying to be an ass let me give you a few suggestions to help speed up your progress, that you can do weather you get accepted in the guild or not

1. Badges badge gear heroics, way faster then waiting on a once a week kara or having issuse with za and not being at the right gear level....

2. Get that leather working up ASAP the sonner your maxed out the better and while your doing that work on number 3 so you can get the patterns your need and up your pve gear that way, SOME crafted gear can keep you going well into t5 content and some even beyond that...

3. Rep not a lot can be down with rep but in a few key places...sso neck, etc and quests you can get a decent amount of gold lower your repair costs by having better factions rep, (20% discount at exalted)

4. What are you doing online classes for if you don't mind me asking, whats your schedule, and can you make 5-9 server every Monday-Thursday, or be at least 95% attendance on those days a month example missing one day for every 4 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Wranokk
Friend of Guild
Wranokk

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Endworfin 70 Hunter   Endworfin 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:40 am

that will come with time, like oni said, do heroics and get the badges to buy heroic gear, also PVP gear is horrible for raids, if we do wipe you will have a very high repair bill, also remember to enchant and gem your gear, somtimes an enchant means the difference from an ok piece of gear and a great piece of gear. also get the right enchants.......you have +10 stam on your chest piece.......you should have +6 to all stats, also your bracers are not enchanted or gemmed, the enchant for 24 ap to bracers the matts are only 6 arcane dust. if you need any help with your class hit me up in game Wranokk is my name and just wisper me if you need help about what enchants or gems you may need. and Good luck in skool man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Endworfin 70 Hunter   Endworfin 70 Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Endworfin 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1