Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felodanne 70 Hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felodanne
Guild Member
Felodanne

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Felodanne 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Felodanne 70 Hunter   Felodanne 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:17 pm

* Felodanne

* Class: Hunter , Race: Nightelf

* http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Felodanne

* Talent spec: currently speced for arenas (MM) 0/43/18 but willing to re-spec to anything that
benefits the guild.

* Professions: 375 LW/Skinner

* Gear: Geared for arenas 3/5 Veng but have 3/5 T4 GEAR

* End-game raiding familiarity: (Pre-TBC) MC (Didn't start till TBC came out) What you've been
running in TBC: Kara,Mag/Gruul/first 2 bosses in SSC /loot Reaver in TK/keyed for every heroic.

* Guild history: Started in acolytes with my brother went to obscured and came back to acolytes.

* How often you play?: Everyday. I am usually on by 6:00pm to 6:15pm server (work) and all day
Sunday.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights: Good friends with Titath and Fellwing and they have friends
in Outlaw Knights that suggested we apply to this guild.

* My friends call me Bob or Boob. I live in Sacramento , Ca. I am older than most (44 in Sept) and
currently hold a position with the United States Post Office (Letter carrier) and no I have never
gone nor seen someone go postal so don't ask, you might make me angry and you wouldn't like
me when I'm angry......J/K I enjoy all postal jokes.

* If you have any questions feel free to whisper me in game or by e-mail. Thank You for your time
and Have a Great Day. Very Happy Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
Edwyn
Admin
Edwyn

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Felodanne 70 Hunter   Felodanne 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:39 am

Hey Boob, I think your signature tag is broken! Would you be able to log out in your PvE gear for us? This way we can see something other than resilience. Razz
Back to top Go down
Felodanne
Guild Member
Felodanne

PostSubject: Re: Felodanne 70 Hunter   Felodanne 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:48 pm

Logged in demon stalker gear per your request. Thank You and have a great day!!!
Back to top Go down
Felodanne
Guild Member
Felodanne

PostSubject: Re: Felodanne 70 Hunter   Felodanne 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:38 pm

So i guess if we haven't heard anything by now we didn't get picked Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Thorbane
Officer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Felodanne 70 Hunter   Felodanne 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:29 am

Sorry for the late response, I havent been trolling the Forums lately.

Sorry,We are currently not recruiting raiding hunters at the moment. I will keep your application on File for future consideration.

Thank you for you time and application. Go Own Faces.

Thorbane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felodanne 70 Hunter   Felodanne 70 Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felodanne 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1