Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eightythree BM hunter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eightythree
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Eightythree BM hunter Empty
PostSubject: Eightythree BM hunter   Eightythree BM hunter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 pm

* Character Name: Eightythree

* Class/Race: Night Elf Hunter

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Eightythree

* Talent Spec: 41/20/0 - This is a great DPS spec, its the best DPS spec that I have tested so far. This spec is also great for PvP but not the best for it. With this spec I can stand my own in PVP and do some nice DPS for raids.

* Profession: 375 Skinning - I chose this profession to make great gold while leveling.

* Gear - My gear is a mix with badge/t4/s2 I run heroics everyday to save up for badges for new gear/gems. I am trying to get exalted with the aldor so I can get the shoulder enchant. I also have DST.

* Resist gear - I dont really have any resist gear atm but if I need it i will farm asap for it.

* Raiding Info - I have been through KARA/ZA/GRUULS/MAGS/SSC. I am interested in raiding end game raids. I would like to go through TK/HYJAL/SSC.

* Guild History - I have been in Xtinction , I'm out of that because the guild disbanned and had slow progression.

* Playing Time - I am on everyday at a reasonable amount of time. I can work in the raiding times so that I could join in on raids.

* How I heard about Outlaw Knights - I used to do arena with an old member (Xorsion) and he suggested i should join. He told me this guild was great during raids. I want to join to experience end-game raids and having fun with the guild.

afro
Back to top Go down
Thorbane
Officer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Eightythree BM hunter   Eightythree BM hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:26 am

What shot rotation do you use?

Why arent you hit-capped?

Why are you stacking ATP gems as BM?

do you have any WWS from previous raids?

Why arent you using a better scope (+28 crit rating)?

You have 8 stamina on your chest, 26atp on your gloves(instead of 15agi), and no meta gem, Explain.

is that exact 41/20/0 spec your raiding spec? a few points are out of place for a typical BM spec for individual DPS. ie. 5/5 Enduarnce training, no imp revive pet, no animal handler etc etc etc. explain.

What pots/buffs do you bring to raids(Major agility, Relentless assault, Grilled mudfish, warp burger, haste potions... mana potions/fel mana potions)?

I have more questions, but ill let you get through these ones first. Thank you for your app, I hope to hear back soon.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Eightythree BM hunter   Eightythree BM hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:46 am

And this is why i love you Thryke, now do me a fav blow up your job claim to be traumatized, go on unemployment for 6 months and show up to more raids Smile
Back to top Go down
Eightythree
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Eightythree BM hunter   Eightythree BM hunter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:34 pm

I use a steady-shot macro.

I am also regemming all my gear to get hit capped and switching to agi gems.

I am specced that way because I was testing it for PvP.

I use Elixer of major agility and grilled mudfish during raids.

I am also getting my gear enchanted for more agil and +6 stats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eightythree BM hunter   Eightythree BM hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eightythree BM hunter
Page 1 of 1