Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gadonoro 70 holy pally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gadonoro

Gadonoro 70 holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:54 am

* Character name: Gadonoro

* Class, Race (level must be at least 70): Pally, Dwarf

* Armory link

* Talent spec: I use this spec for heal crits and for improved concentration aura so I will not lose cast time when being hit by any adds.

* Professions: Mining 375 I have mining for the money and gems.

* Gear: I have TK/SSC/ZA/Kara gear I have 1956 + healing. I will heal any Heroics and raids. Basically anything with badges.

*Resist Gear: I have no resist gear but if u need me to get some I will.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful. MC/ZG/ZA/Gruuls/TK/SSC/Kara/Hyjal/Mag

* Guild history: I am currently in the guild reckoning I have been wanting to switch guilds because this guild seems like its not going to be moving forward anytime soon.

* How often you play and what times/days you play. I play everyday from 10 am server to 12 am server.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. I heard about Outlaw knights from seaneous I know him from reckoning and devil dogs. I would like to join because I want to be in a guild were I can have fun and progress threw the content before the expac.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. My name is Luis and I live in Florida. I am in high school and I am thirteen.
Back to top Go down
gadonoro

PostSubject: Re: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 6:59 am

if the armory link or talent link that i put up doesn't show for u guys please look it up because i cant fix that.
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:24 am

Wow all my old guildies are following me! Gad is a fantastic healer. He is also building a decent Ret set as well. When I was the GM of Devil Dogs he was one of my officers and was a great asset to the team, I am sure he would be a very good part of the team here as well. Also dont let his age fool you, He is VERY mature for his age and does not act like a lot of the younger kids on our realm. You will have no problems with him in that respect.

Here is his armory link: armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Gadonoro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:54 am

How far have you gotten in TK, SSC, and Hyjal?

10AM-12AM is 14 hours a day...how can you do that?! I would die. And, once school starts what hours will you be playing? Will homework or extra-curricular activities keep you from making a majority of our raids? We raid from 6-9PM server Monday through Thursday.

The gear you have looks fine to me. You would need to get a few enchants though -- gloves, boots, etc. and socket blue quality gems in a few places. Also, why go for +8 int gems when you could get +9 healing/+4 int? As I said, I don't play a paladin but in my opinion the healing/int combo would be more beneficial. Are you planning to craft anything with Blacksmithing?

Thank you for your application : )
Back to top Go down
weenah
Officer
weenah

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:11 pm

Gear looks good. Solid app.

The only thing i would want you to change is to drop stoicism and dump 1 point in Aura mastery and the other into toughness. It's really only useful as a PVP healer build. As rayel said we would need you to get your final enchants done. a few weird gem choices but all round build looks good. I would need you to use gear to take you to at least 100MP5 unbuffed. I'm sure you have some of that though right?. Will chat with the other officers tonight and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Gadonoro

PostSubject: Re: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 5:55 pm

well wen school starts my times would change but not much. I would say my time would change to 1 pm server to 12 am. I know i have some weird gems but i am getting around to changing them and getting my enchants.
Back to top Go down
Seaneous
Guild Member
Seaneous

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:00 pm

Things are looking good! I hope to see you in the guild soon. Let me know if you need help with the respec to fix whats needed. I'll be glad to help out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:16 am

If you need any enchants ask me or Onideus in game and we'll be glad to help you out : )
Back to top Go down
Suffoletta
Officer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:21 am

Looks ready for a trial run imo. Keep working on upgrading your gear from badges and when you have spare gold, try to replace those weird gem choices (3mp5, 4 int 2 mp5). A 10 crit gem would be nice in your shield since you won't be replacing it for a while. Finishing leveling up your professions too.

Also get rid of those last few green gems you have and enchant your boots (Boar's Speed or Vitality).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gadonoro 70 holy pally   Gadonoro 70 holy pally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gadonoro 70 holy pally
Page 1 of 1