Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ohhmann = Pally

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ohhmann
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Ohhmann = Pally Empty
PostSubject: Ohhmann = Pally   Ohhmann = Pally Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:02 pm

* Character name - Ohhmann

* Class, Race - 70 Human Pally

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Ohhmann

* Talent spec: 43/18/0- it looked good for me when i chose all the talents, but if you guys wanna make and comments/suggestions to it I'm all ears

* Professions - Lw-363, Eng-312; i chose Lw because a friend of mine who started the game with me chose Bs and i wanted to parallel him in case we had any alts or friends that wanted gear, and the Eng was because i was going for the healing helm at 375 and i was going to become the guild engineer before it fell apart

* Gear: Holy-Kara/Gruuls and parts of ZA; I also have a full prot set which is good enough to tank kara. i plan on running kara some more for the tanking stuff.

* Resist Gear: None atm

* End-game raiding familiarity: I have full cleared and familiar with Kara, Gruuls, and i have attempted Mag.

* Guild history - i started out in Kings Among Men where i leveled to 70 and then Exile where i got my gear, but that guild fell apart when the GM quit the game for Age of Conan.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I used to play everyday at about 12-13 hours a day, but now that I'm 70 i usually play 5 times a week at about 4-5 hours a night starting at around 8:30-8:45pm est which I can easily extend until 4-5 am

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: i heard about Outlaw Knights from Aquariel who has become a good friend of mine through the game and i figure that since he is in an awesome guild, why shouldn't I be in that awesome guild too, furthering my raiding experience would also be nice.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My irl name is Dan and i work most every day from 11-8 est, I live right outside of Detroit ( no im not a "gangsta-G" ) i like most music except for rap, and im all around a pretty chilled out guy
Back to top Go down
weenah
Officer
weenah

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Ohhmann = Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohhmann = Pally   Ohhmann = Pally Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:46 pm

Talents look good. Gear looks good for the content you have done so far. Gems look good
We generally use Paladins as MT healers, so you may want to work a little bit on your MP5 and try and get it over 100 unbuffed. Solid app
Back to top Go down
Ohhmann
Friend of Guild

Ohhmann = Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohhmann = Pally   Ohhmann = Pally Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:52 pm

yea ive been debating on whether to be a critadin or just go mp5, but if you guys want me to go mp5 im more than willing to do that
Back to top Go down
weenah
Officer
weenah

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Ohhmann = Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohhmann = Pally   Ohhmann = Pally Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:04 pm

You may find it easier to go MP5 until you get over 100. then build the crit up with T4/T5 gear.

Crits nice but unreliable and if you go OOM you are pretty much useless. chugging pots and using cooldowns should help you last out for the longer encounters though.

Personally up until recently i was running around 260MP5 while casting raid buffed. I dropped it down to around 200 to get some crit gear in though. Whichever way suits your style of play is of course entirely up to you.
Back to top Go down
Ohhmann
Friend of Guild

Ohhmann = Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohhmann = Pally   Ohhmann = Pally Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:31 pm

ah ok thanks for the tip. i most likely will not be in game this weekend because of the fourth of July holiday and such, but i will defiantly be online Monday if you guys want to talk to me ingame
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Ohhmann = Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohhmann = Pally   Ohhmann = Pally Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Critadins arent nearly as viable as they used to be. With the nerf to BoL, low rank HL mixed in with high ranks when needed is no longer worth it thus making the haste/crit a bad idea. Imo, as weenah said mp5/spellcrit is the way to go. Spec needs work but not to fear, we are interested and will contact u soon.

We need reliable raiders, are you the kind of person we can count on to show up on time?
Back to top Go down
Ohhmann
Friend of Guild

Ohhmann = Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohhmann = Pally   Ohhmann = Pally Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:59 pm

i will most defiantly show up on time, unless something happens at my work and i have to stay a little bit longer(i close/lock up the buildings) , and if that ever ends up happening i will only be a few minutes late to the raid. in my last guild i was one of maybe three or four raiders who showed up on time every time there was a raid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ohhmann = Pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohhmann = Pally   Ohhmann = Pally Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ohhmann = Pally
Page 1 of 1