Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Littlestars
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior   Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:19 pm

* Character name - Littlestars

* Class, Race - Dwarf Warrior

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Littlestars

* Talent spec: I am currently 35/23/3 for PvP because I am not raiding ATM. If I were to raid I would use 17/44/0. http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LI0xzhbZVV0VxxRVuqo. I usually go this spec because I can get alot of basic weapon damage skills like Impale in Arms and Imp Berserker Stance is really nice for the less threat caused and more AP in that stance.

* Professions - I am 375 Miner and a 366 Engineering. I do have Hardened Khorium pattern from Sunwell Trash and most epics in engineering are BoP.

* Gear: - Well in my armory I will probably have my PvP gear on but I do have kara equivalent gear in DPS and tanking. For DPS I have 1890 AP unbuffed, but I do use a couple of pieces of my PvP gear for that. And as tanking I have mostly all the kara epics. I will be running heriocs to get badges on off time to get some of that nice badge gear.

* Resist Gear: Well, I have really no resist gear at all which is a fail probably lol. Never really worried about it but will work hard if thats what the guilds need I will do whatever I need to do to make standards.

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful. - Well, Pre-TBC I did raid once in a while. I raided all of MC, 2 bosses of BWL, ZG, and Ony. And in TBC I have done all of Kara, Gruuls, Mag, First 2 Bosses in ZA, and Lurker in SSC.

* Guild history - The guilds I have recently been in are Question Sleep. I only did Karazhan, Gruuls, ZA with them and they were really helpful to my gear. Also, I was in Fea Af Dreki which took me to Mag and SSC.

* How often you play and what times/days you play. - I usually play everyday from 10 ST to whenever I can stay up or feel like playing at night. Raid times will not be a bother since I am out of school and have nothing to do.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. - Well, one of your guildies asked me if I need a guild and if I would be interested in joining Outlaw Knights. He told me your progression and how far you guys are and I was really impressed with what I heard. I would like to join because you seem very serious and I would like to join a serious guild that will progress and reach farther and farther instead of just doing 1 raid over and over and not progress at all.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. - My name is Evan from Northern Wisconsin. On spare time I usually hang out with friends or go play baseball down at the park with some friends.

Well thank you for taking the time to read my boring app and I hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior   Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:00 am

Quote :
Guild history - The guilds I have recently been in are Question Sleep. I only did Karazhan, Gruuls, ZA with them and they were really helpful to my gear.

Really helpful to your gear?....

I dunno I just don't like the way that comment came out. If you were to join us would you merely use us as a stepping stone for gear as well, just to join a guild that is further progressed?? Honestly I don't know the story about why you left your previous guilds I just dont want people to join this guild who want us to "help their gear".

<3 OK's biggest jerk.
Back to top Go down
Diannara
Admin

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior   Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:26 am

I don't know, the comment didn't sound sinister to me. I would like to get a better impression of what your raid gear is like though. Since you are PvPing right now can you please provide a list of the gear you would equip if you were raiding? either post it here or contact me in game so I can inspect you.

-Dia
Back to top Go down
http://www.diannara.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior   Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Littlestars - 70 Dwarf Warrior
Page 1 of 1