Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morzìn Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
morzin
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Morzìn Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Morzìn Holy Paladin   Morzìn Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:59 pm

My character name is Morzin and I am a 70 human male holy paladin. Here is my armory link http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Morz%C3%ACn I spent
44 talent points in holy, 12 talent points in protection, and 5 points in retribution. I have 355/375
gnomish engineering and mining 65/75. I have a full set of epic gear except for my two trinkets.
I do not have any resistance gear because I enjoy healing over tanking. I have gotten the violet
badge trinket. Before Burning Crusade came out i ran full runs of Zul'Gurub and Molten Core. I
have been running Karazhan every since 70 when i had full set of green healing gear. At level 66
I ran High King Mulgar with Bipolar. We never killed him ,but i got to experience it at a low level.
I have now killed High King Mulgar and Gruul the dragon killer. I have completed several full runs
of Karazhan and achieved Exalted with Violet Eye. I am attuned to all heroic dungeons and the new
Magister's terrace dungeon. I started at 65 joining Bipolar to be the new holy paladin and at 70 i
wanted to level my druid Mamoth to 60 and told them id be gone for a few days. They removed
me from the guild and i decided to not even touch my druid anyway.

After joining many small guild i made my home with Copyright. Copyright formed most of my healing
gear today. My account was put on temporary ban for a month. During this time i played a rogue
Durgura which my friend had given me. After getting Morzin back Copyright sadly was falling apart.
I quit the guild and joined some pvp guild and during this time achieving my almost full Retribution
set of armor. In search of a new guild i found Virus a upcoming Karazhan guild. I joined this and almost
completed my set of armor. Virus transfered of the server during the week where Bonechewer had free
server transfers. I was left guild less once more. In search of a new home i came upon a small guild
called Holy Crusade. On my first raid i loved them talking and having fun and i soon became a loot
whore getting more then 5 pieces of loot a raid. I tried to stop ,but i earned the rest of my healing set
plus replacing most of the leather and mail with new plate armor.

One faithful night i had friend over and i let lose the H.D.H.D. i made jokes and acting immature. I cleared
the entire instance in that night and got my Lights Justice completing my set of healing armor. I was kicked
from the guild for making joke at the shaman who deserved it more then me by saying "WoW you just gave
me a paladin a shaman mace because i healed better". After that i logged out and in the morning saw me once
again guild less. I joined Of a Thousand Truths a very bad guild to help a friend which i later found one of the most
immature teenagers using the f word like he just learned it. I politely asked him to stop and i was kicked from the
Guild. I am now searching for a new guild to get me higher before i get hot back into new instances in Wrath of the
Lich King.

I raid because i enjoy it not for loot. I raid every day and i am at school Eastern time 7:30-3:30. I play World of
Warcraft to much these days ,but i am the person who pays for my own account. I searched in Trade chat for a
new guild and i got a whisper from Ticalc and i saw that your progressing not just getting gear and i like to see
that. I am a young boy of 14 and my name is Scott. I live in a little town in Baltimore County called Timonium.
I am a talker and i am sorry for talking to much and i have a microphone built into my laptop. I got a laptop for
my 13th birthday and it broke months later. We fixed it for 1000$ dollars which i was verbally beaten about. I
now have got it back February 14th. I played World of Warcraft first as a druid which was deleted. It was deleted
by a key logger on my brothers computer which i allowed him to log on my account after his was naked. He restored
his Paladin pauliss and my druid was gone forever. I levaled Morzin in the name of revenge for my lost Druid Mammoths.
I will be the most dedicated person you will ever raid with becuase im not only here to raid im here to seek revenge
for my first and best character Mammoths.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-02

Morzìn Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morzìn Holy Paladin   Morzìn Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:19 am

unsure if you are a good player, but seems to me that you are just copy and pasting your app and apping with every guild out there

http://vismaior.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8500&sid=dbae9214a5018a17f5d3746c9371bb0f
Back to top Go down
https://devoured.rpg-board.net

Morzìn Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1