Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leeroyy
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app) Empty
PostSubject: Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app)   Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:05 pm

* Character Name: LEEROYY
* Class/Race: Human Paladin

Armory Linkhttp://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Leeroyy

* Talent Spec - 5/8/48 - Nice DPS and nice raid utility for PVE, best DPS spec that i have found. Decent for PVP but not the best spec for it. Also easy to farm for money while solo. With this spec I can stand my own in PVP and do some nice DPS for raids.

* Professions- 275 ENCHANTING - 300 BLACKSMITHING ( soon to be 375 weaponsmith )- I picked these professions because ENCHANTING is great for farming shards and i can enchant gear for me and my friends. I chose BLACKSMITHING because at 375 I get to make great gear for my spec.

* Gear - My gear is a combonation of s3/PVE EPICS/Badge Gear. I am running heroics daily to save up badges for new gear / gems. I am going for exalted with scryers for my enchant for shoulders. I also have a tank set full of PVE epics and Badge gear.

* Resist gear - I dont really have any resist gear atm but if I need it i will farm asap for it.

* Raiding Info - I have been through KARA/ZA/GRUULS/MAGS/SSC. I am interested in raiding end game raids. I would like to go through TK/HYJAL/SSC. I don't think my gear permits me to do BT yet but if an officer thinks I can I would be more than happy to join in.

* Guild History - I have been in Xtinction , I'm out of that because the guild disbanned and had slow progression.

* Playing Time - I am on everyday at a reasonable amount of time. I can work in the raiding times so that I could join in on raids.

* How I heard about Outlaw Knights - I used to do arena with an old member (Xorsion) and he suggested i should join. He told me this guild was great during raids. I want to join to experience end-game raids and having fun with the guild.

* I live in USA (central time) you'll learn more about me if I get in the guild. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app)   Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Thank you. Your 4 line app is forgiven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app)   Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:24 pm

I like this application a lot better than the first : )

Our raids are Monday through Thursday from 6:00pm - 9:00pm server. Will you be able to make a majority of those raids?

I know next to nothing about retribution paladins as far as itemization, stats, and all, so I will leave discussion of that to someone else : )
Back to top Go down
Leeroyy
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app)   Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:36 pm

Yes, I could attend from 6:00 - 9:00pm server. Perfect times afro
Back to top Go down
Suffoletta
Officer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app)   Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:08 am

GET YOUR GEAR ENCHANTED AND GEMMED.

Once you do that, a trial run seems appropriate. There are a lot of bad ret pallies out there, so you will need to stand out for us to want to accept you. Get more s3 and s4 too as those are currently some of the best choices till BT/Hyjal. And finish leveling your professions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app)   Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leeroyy Ret Paladin(new app)
Page 1 of 1