Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathswift the Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathswift
Guild Member
Deathswift

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Deathswift the Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Deathswift the Rogue   Deathswift the Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Hey guy's whats up. My name is Hunter (No i was not named after the class in WoW.) Anyway, im a level 70 Night Elf Rogue who currently finds himself in the state of living hell known as being "GUILDLESS"! Before this period I was a veteran of Stand Alone, (another guild similiar to this in raid proggression) and was in there for 6 months. Sadly, my subscripton ran out and 2 weeks later after I just logged in I found myself g kicked. Immediately, knowing that wasn't supposed to happen I went and contacted the guild leader which neither of us like each other, only to find that I had been kicked. They made up some bullshit excuse to why I was kicked but it comes down to the fact that I was gone for 2 weeks....the guild leader hates me...and decided that was a valid enough excuse to kick me, so here I am.

My experience has taken me through Karazhan of course multiple times, Gruul's, Mag's, up to the third boss in ZA, and to the Lurker and Void Reaver in SSC/TK. I consider myself a hardcore raider but I also enjoy life outside the house as well but that won't stop me from making most raids. My gear according to Imba the character auditor, is comfortable in SSC/TK and is viable to use in Hyjal just not recommended. I'm also not too bad in PvP so far this season managing to get up to a 1728 2's team (harder than it sounds). Here's a link to my armory page and a wowhead link for the spec I switch to for raids (currently in pvp spec)
My Armory Page
My PvE build
Also a couple other things i forgot to mention is I'm a messed up proffesion rogue lol. I TAILOR and enchant 360 and 330 both a work in progress. On the positive side in Wotlk il be able to make a flying carpet with tailoring so it's not TOTALLY useless. I heard about you guy's based on your reputation as great spirited, hardcore raiders who are proggressing through as much as they can until Wotlk. I'd love to contribute to raids with you guy's and im open to any suggestions you have about improving my play to be the best it can be. If you have any other questions about me feel free to pst me in game or mail me your question. Thanks for reading.
-Deathswift
Back to top Go down
Edwyn
Admin
Edwyn

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Deathswift the Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathswift the Rogue   Deathswift the Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Do you have PvE leggings and/or bracers? If so, could you log out with them on and let me know?
Back to top Go down

Deathswift the Rogue
Page 1 of 1