Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shadowabuser- 70 rogue

Go down 
+2
Taunie
Shadowabuser
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowabuser
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:13 am

Shadowabuser
70 rogue, Night Elf
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Shadowabuser PvP gear
20/0/41, works good for PvP and Pve alike.
375 Mining,370 Enchanting

Gear: I have a set of PvP and Pve gear, all epics excluding trinkets.
Resist Gear: I have fairly good resist, don't really have a full set for it yet.
End-game raiding familiarity: Done Kara a few times, ZA once or twice....I mainly do 5 mans, but want to start doing End games.
Guild Hostory: Was in officer in Mark of the Forgotten, bounced around in a few guilds, nothing too interesting.
Play-time: I play almost everyday, and various times.
Why I want to join: I've heard good things about the guild, and am looking for a good raiding guild.
IRL info: Cody Barrigar, and I'm from Michigan.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:25 pm

ill leave this one alone
Back to top Go down
Edwyn
Admin
Edwyn

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:45 pm

I would love to criticize your application, if there was one there... It is far to short to even be considered an honest attempt.
Back to top Go down
Shadowabuser
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:08 pm

Well, I guess I'm not interested anymore if you are going to be rude about it. I got into many other guilds with shorter aps.
Back to top Go down
Edwyn
Admin
Edwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:14 pm

I wasn't being rude, simply stating that your application is not up to standards. We have two different threads that give guidelines and examples. These are there for you to use so you can see what we are looking for in an application. The more information you include gives us a better idea of what kind of person and player you are. If you can get into other guilds with the same info as you used here, more power to you.

On a side note though... if you have gotten into these guilds; why are you still searching?

Good luck in your search!
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:33 pm

just my 2 cents but you lied sorta in your app saying all epics except your trinks, when your wearing a blue ring....
Back to top Go down
Shadowabuser
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:47 pm

hmm...Since when do they call those lies? What happened to mistakes? I have gotten into many guilds easily, just didn't like them, or had problems with people in them etc.
Back to top Go down
Edwyn
Admin
Edwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:55 pm

I can overlook the blue ring incident that Oni brought up, but I would still like to see a more in depth application. Go into detail on why you chose some of the things you did for your rogue. When you think about it for a moment, you can easily make a complete application. Just start typing everything that you think of that you consider yourself proud of!

I do have a few questions, provided you are still intending on trying to get in.
Why dagger/mace?
How does ShS maximize a rogues DPS in a raid?
Have you considered why 99% (or more) of the end game rogues are Combat Swords?
On a scale from on to ten, how much effort would you say you have honestly put into gearing your rogue to the best of your abilities?
Back to top Go down
Shadowabuser
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:19 pm

I'm working at getting a mainhand sword, I have 3 sets of weapons. Again that's my PvP gear on there, not my raid gear. Once I get the mainhand sword I'm going to get a sword/sword combo, Every raid I've done, Grulls, Kara, etc. I've came in the top 3 on my DPS chart. 10 of coarse, anybody would say that, why would you not want to gear to the best of your abilities?
Back to top Go down
Shadowabuser
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:26 pm

I consider myself proud of all of my gear, because I had to work to get it. I'm not going to type the name of the raid leader in which I got each one of my items. How much more in depth can I go? Armory explains it all.
Back to top Go down
Edwyn
Admin
Edwyn

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 pm

I am not going to argue about this. It's been made very clear what we want and why we want it. Should you decide to redo your application, then I will more than willingly look over it and do what I can for you.

Nothing against you, but rules need to be followed for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Thorbane
Officer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:59 am

I hate to be a prick but....... arguing in an app is not very becoming, and tells a lot more than your half-assed application does anyway.

Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Denied10
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:14 am

i can see why you may have not got along well with people in other guilds...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:35 pm

Thank you for the app. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowabuser- 70 rogue   Shadowabuser- 70 rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowabuser- 70 rogue
Page 1 of 1