Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hävek - Resto Shaman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hävek

hävek - Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: hävek - Resto Shaman   hävek - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:17 pm

* Character name- Hävek
* Class, Race Resto Shaman
* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=H%C3%A4vek
* Talent spec: - 0/5/56 resto
* Professions - Skinning/LWing - just started 2 days ago
* Gear: - getting badge/ ZA mostly epics
* Resist Gear: - none (havent needed it as of yet but i can get easily)

* End-game raiding familiarity - Completed Kara... GL... ML... TK ... SSC (SSc and TK full clears but on my old main)
* Guild history - Darkenbane - Has to quit because i couldnt make raids anymore due to RL issues. Impervious - Too immature and inconsistent.
* How often you play - Everyday 330-1230 PM ST ... gets off wow alot if nothign happens but i play between those times. Weekends whenever somethign is scheduled
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. - My good friend Aethra is in the guild. and the on the forums it said you were looking for members.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. - Chris, Southern California, going to college next year so after the summer the schedule is unknown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hävek - Resto Shaman   hävek - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:25 pm

Can you please give more info for why you did these things and tell us what your old main was?
Back to top Go down
Hävek

PostSubject: Re: hävek - Resto Shaman   hävek - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:58 pm

My main is Däydäy a warrior on this server... i kinda stopped playing him ...
i Chose this spec because it was different from tanking (something that i didnt like doing on a regular basis)... although healing in general is pretty boring and gimps you from soloing mobs by yourself... it enables me to get into needed instances and makes me more important than a normal DPS
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: hävek - Resto Shaman   hävek - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 am

im always concerned when people tell me that they get bored by healing because it makes me wonder just what kind of spec they're going to choose in the future.
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: hävek - Resto Shaman   hävek - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Hävek wrote:
IRL name, Chris,

I Veto based on to many Chris's... but on a seroius note ill leave it to aqua
Back to top Go down
hävek

PostSubject: Re: hävek - Resto Shaman   hävek - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:25 pm

what i meant by in general pretty boring = healing outside instances/raids. i chose the spec because i like to do instances and raids and i like to heal in them. it gimps me outside of raids because no +damage or anything i chose a pure healing spec because i wanna do instances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hävek - Resto Shaman   hävek - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:45 pm

That I can understand being a healer myself.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: hävek - Resto Shaman   hävek - Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:02 am

Good job this evening in ZA, you:

A: healed well
B: talked
C: payed attention

And I like that in a player.

<3 OK's biggest jerk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hävek - Resto Shaman   hävek - Resto Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hävek - Resto Shaman