Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tauniee

Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:59 pm

* Character name - Taunie

* Class, Race - 70 Female Human Warrior

* Armory link -

* Talent spec: 11/4/46 Protection - My Favorite Tanking spec. Others mix and match points to gain more critical strikes for aggro, but I feel making heroic strike + devastate 9 rage rather than 12 nets you more TPS. The rest of the Protection talents are pretty much a necessity unless you feel like being laughed at.

* Professions - 375 Mining/Enchanting I've had Mining for a really long time, its a good way to farm money if I was to get in a bind and it's helpful to make bars for whatever I decide to have crafted for me. Enchanting is really nice too. Not only does it net me a ton of cash for the shards but stats to ring is one of the most valuable things in the game imo.

* Gear: My gear is mostly Karazhan / Badge gear, with a few rep rewards and help from the new island. I'm a stam stacker like most warriors and will be adding Solid Emp Saphs to my gear once the Gem vendor opens up. Currently i have 85badges and will be buying the pants next. One bad thing about my gear is that I am not hit capped which I am working on swapping pieces out to become hit capped as getting Parried leads to a massive increase in damage taken.

* Resist Gear: Well I don't have much honestly aside from the Wildguard Nature Resist pieces (yes all 3). So if you need a Frost Resist tank for Hydross unfortunatly I'm not the best equipped.

* End-game raiding familiarity: Basically every end-game instance in the game aside from Sunwell and I've missed a few things from Hyjal/BT. I've never tanked these bosses before but I did them on my Mage, and have cleared Hyjal/BT on a buddys holy priest.

* Guild history - Man this has potential to be massive but I'll keep it short. Basically my pre-BC guild was between Lux Lucis and Respice Finem. I was the Mage class leader (Healasaurous) way back in the day. After that I was in Catharsis on Studmuffinn and that was the furthest raiding I've seen on this server since TBC.

* How often you play and what times/days you play: I play everyday and usually I get on around 4 server. Some nights I work 11-9 shifts which ends up being 7servertime but I still log in. I am willing to play every night even if it is late time is not a big deal to me.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: My roomate is Javid one of your Holy Priests. He told me you all recently have been spending time in SSC and TK and my gear is on par with what you all are doing, I'd love to be a part of a guild that actually wants to kill shit and progress much as I would like to.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: My name is Mat (yea with one T, no idea why). I live in Illinois it boring sometimes but a ton of people play WoW around here so it's funny to walk through somewhere and hear yada yada about Brutallus or w/e they're talking about. I'm fun I talk in vent and put myself out there. I used to lead a raiding guild so I know what it's like to wipe over and over and how annoying it is, I was usually the guy yelling at people.

Other notes: Tanking is really fun to me, it challenges your reflexes if you want to be good and you are used in every single encounter in this game. IMO your most skilled people in a guild need to be your tanks, between repositioning a boss and holding aggro THE CORRECT WAY it takes the most skill, and I think that I am very skilled. I would love to be an addition to your raiding roster, I'm not sure about your tank situation but I would love to be a main tank, if that isn't possible in most fights there are OT opportunities.

Thanks in advance for all replies, I hope to hear from you all soon.

Mat
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:00 pm

I'm retarted and didnt log in first...lawl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:03 pm

Nice app. Btw where is Javid? he hasn't been on
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:24 pm

he's at work currently, he's nub and uses subscription cards and his ran out this morning.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:09 pm

im still unlocked for:

Kara / ZA / SSC / TK / Hyjal / BT

not sure when u guys are running any of those if you wanted to try me out, i did see you in Gruul last night while I was running with my current guild. The guild I am currently running with is scheduled to run SSC this evening but has been short on members the past 2 weeks I've been with them, so I may be able to stay unlocked. Let me know in-game or on here whenever you know what you would like me to do.

Thanks,
Mat
Back to top Go down
Edwyn
Admin
Edwyn

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 4:03 am

Only one 'T' huh? Sounds fishy! Very nice app by the way.
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:23 am

Locked for Kara now, Fully cleared.
Back to top Go down
Javid
Officer
Javid

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:53 pm

I'm comin' back some time in the next 4 days, sorry about the ninja AFK, but you guys should check him out for sure.
Back to top Go down
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:45 pm

who were you in lux lucis? ..
Back to top Go down
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:46 pm

BTW, if you were Healasorous or w.e type of mage, you were NEVER in lux lucis
Back to top Go down
Taunie
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:41 pm

you are?
Back to top Go down
Anon

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:07 pm

anyways, you now know who i am. lying in an app about being in a previous guild when u weren't is not nice :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior   Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taunie- 70 Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1