Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Golithon
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Empty
PostSubject: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:54 pm

* Character name - Golithon

* Class, Race - 70 Dreani shammy

* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Golithon

* Talent spec: Ele 41/0/20 i use this specc for raiding for the most part. its a common raid specc that allows me for max crit and MP5. Also my Enhance specc is 15/46/0 its a suiside specc that i tend to use in PvP but i occasinally bleed it over to PvE

* Professions - 275 chanting. this is the only one currently i havent been too focused on them but im going to start working on whatever i need to.

* Gear: Myst of my gear is more or less random pieces but all the gear allows me to have a 33% crit chance (spell w/ totem) and for enhancement my gear is about it 25% crit with 1K+ AP.

* Resist Gear: I dont have too much in the way of resist gear because for a Caster i didnt find it too important.

* End-game raiding familiarity: I know all PreBC raids, i have done 3 bosses in SSC and 2 bosses in TK. completed gruu;s/mag/kara multiple times.

* Guild history - i havent been on too much (about 2 months) then i recently just payd for my account subscription again so i have a clean sleight. lol well id like to think so =p

* How often you play and what times/days you play: Im on frequently and will try my hardest to attend raids. usually im on everyday for atleast 1+ hr. also 99% of the time if you tell me a time and place to be on, i will be there.

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join: i was in a KARA run with heyblinkin and i talked to him about the guild a little but and inquired to join, he told me to tlak with starwyan and i did, and here i am.

* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share: lol well my name is Will im from Vancouver WA. west coast =D and i am a very guild learner when it comes to new things. also i try my hardest and will usually come through for someone when they really need me.

thankyou for looking at my APP.
Back to top Go down
Golithon
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:59 pm

Also you can reach me on my E-mail at
WGP.NNC@gmail.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Thank you for your application Golithon : )

I have a few reccomendations for you, and a couple questions as well. First, you will need to get your gear enchanted, and start upgrading to blue quality gems. Those two things will add a lot more to your character's damage output.

Now, I'm curious about why you picked up enchanting. Is it for the ring enchants? Second, why didn't you ever learn a second profession? A gathering profession of any kind would help you make money, obtain gems, primals, or herbs, all of which will benefit your gems/enchants/potions or help you get mats to level enchanting. As for the trinkets that you have, are those the two that you usually wear? Are you able to get any others through rep or badges?

Our raids are from 6:00PM - 9:00PM server Monday through Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:29 pm

Rayel wrote:

Now, I'm curious about why you picked up enchanting. Is it for the ring enchants?

ROFFLE!
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Nocmoon wrote:
Rayel wrote:

Now, I'm curious about why you picked up enchanting. Is it for the enchants?

ROFFLE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:48 pm

I don't see why that's so funny Noc! Except that you cut out "ring" in the second one, hehe. And it's just as easy to find an enchanter, probably easier than leveling it yourself.

Plus I need to know my competition! Anyway, if it is for the ring enchants then it needs some work, which is what I was getting at.

And Noc, I really don't know much about shamans so explain yourself! : )
Back to top Go down
Golithon
Friend of Guild

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Okay, the reason that i have been hesitant to get better enchants/gems. is because i dont want to have to enchant/gem a piece of gear for lets say, 200 then get a better piece of gear and have to do the vrey same thing. but i will work to get better gems, and start enchanting my items.

and the reason i never picked up a 2nd profession is because a long while back (i had a 350 chanting/375 mineing) then someone hacked my account and i got EVERYTHING of mine deleted/sold. After that happened i havent been to quick to level them up again.

oh lol and for my trinkets i usually use (for my Ele set) Pendant of the violet eye, and icon of the silver crescent.

the set that you are looking at (through armort ATM) is my enhancement set that i usually use for PvP its my Ele set that i mainly try to use for raiding. lol and with that set do have some chants and blue gems.

if i am online and you see me whisper me and ill show you me Ele gear.
Back to top Go down
Suffoletta
Officer

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:44 am

At this moment, you are nowhere near ready to raid with us. If you can work on the following things, then I could see us maybe reconsidering.
1) Get better gear- You don't have to raid to get new gear. Some of the best in slots pre-T6 are from the badge vendors. Do kara, ZA, heroics, gruul, mag; pretty much any raid instance TBC will give you upgrades.
2) Get EVERY piece of gear enchanted and gemmed with at least rare quality gems. I don't care how long you are going to use a piece, if you're going to be raiding with it, an enchant will help with the guild's progression.
3) Get a 2nd profession- Though some people like gathering professions, I say, save it for an alt. Level up a profession that will help you or the raid. Leatherworking would be your best choice.
Back to top Go down
Nocmoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:16 am

Rayel wrote:
I don't see why that's so funny Noc! Except that you cut out "ring" in the second one, hehe. And it's just as easy to find an enchanter, probably easier than leveling it yourself.

Plus I need to know my competition! Anyway, if it is for the ring enchants then it needs some work, which is what I was getting at.

And Noc, I really don't know much about shamans so explain yourself! : )

No clue babe.. sry I was on a 20 hour drinking veng. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:51 am

Haha Noc, I hope you are enjoying Vegas : )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy   Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golithon 70 Ele/enhance shammy
Page 1 of 1