Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Hunter, Reapp.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-09

70 Hunter, Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: 70 Hunter, Reapp.   70 Hunter, Reapp. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:20 am

Character Name: Cloùd

Class,Race: 70 Night Elf hunter

Armory Link: Clouds Armory ------ Armory

Current Spec: It all depends on if you guys want me as survival or BM, personally i like BM for overall better DPS, but i could be a raid utility for you guys.

Gear: I have some random gear, I plan on getting +28 crit on my gun...i just threw some crappy scope on it for now though.

Rotations: I use the 3:2 rotation macro for easy mode and massive dps. =D

#showtooltip Steady Shot
/castsequence reset=3 !Auto shot, Steady Shot
/cast [target=pettarget,exists] Kill command
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Resist Gear: I have done hex lord without resist gear, But we had a bunch of droods for HoTs. Otherwise i have no resist gear.

End Game: I have been through BT to supremus and Hyjal to Kazzak 2.0 (kek) many times, This hunter is my alliance alt. My horde EX-main was on the server medivh till i server switched and eventually quit him because of my guild breaking up. On this character i have been in ZA, TK, SSC, Kara, Grulls, and Mags. Currently i just run heroics. I sometimes host pugs for Grulls and Mags.

Guild History: Okay, if you look on your guys' roster, there is a 57 Night Elf warrior there. Crysus. I had him in the guild whenever one of the guild leaders was level 13 and i leveled with him to 50. Im not sure if it was the guild leader or not...but it was someone higher up in powers.

Revenge of Snacks: I was in this guild for about 1 day...i kept saying "FGT" in guild chat and i just left because they are a very mean bunch of people. I never even raided with them.
Vindicated: That same day that i left Revenge of Snacks, i went into a kara pug with vindicated and we downed most of the bosses, they randomly invited me....then we got to shade of aran. We wiped 8 times before we downed him so i decided to forget that guild since it was basically random anyways..
Can Beat You In Halo: Great bunch of people. I was in this guild on this character since i was level 1. My brother got me into it so i stayed in the guild until they got into TK/SSC. I went into a TK with them and couldnt down anything...then i deleted all my PvE gear and decided to PVP only. Now i got all my pve gear set up again so i can raid.
I was in the guild Genocide...(alliance side) until i decided to go back on my warrior for a bit way back when, idk what happened to it......seemed to just dissapear.

How i heard of Outlaw Knights: Read Above

RL Name, Location, and other info: My name is Blake Campbell and i currently live in North Port Florida. I am 17 years old and i go to north port high school in my senior year. School finished may 30th and starts back up down here on Aug. 18th.

PS: Raid availability: Everyday, all day, But i like to have a life when im not on WoW Also, i plan on giving the officers/guild leader my cell number for when they need me or what not. Talked to Javid, and thryke/thorbane about joining, they said throw up a app. Them are the 2 people i know in the guild. Also....i know cassie...AKA Chrissie...

Last edited by Cloud on Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:52 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Armory fix.)
Back to top Go down
Thorbane
Officer

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-05-24

70 Hunter, Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter, Reapp.   70 Hunter, Reapp. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:31 am

We are currently not recruiting hunters. Thank you for you time and considering Outlaw Knights as a home. Stop spamming Trade chat and I will consider you in the future should you still be looking.

Thorbane.
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Friend of Guild
Chrissie

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-29

70 Hunter, Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter, Reapp.   70 Hunter, Reapp. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:18 pm

Sorry shogunn Sad Guys.. hes really cool. You should reconsider.
Back to top Go down
AthenaWirkus
Guild Member
AthenaWirkus

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-04

70 Hunter, Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter, Reapp.   70 Hunter, Reapp. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:31 pm

Ok this 3 raiding hunters thing is retarded. We could use one more. Ecspeciality if he knows how to FD and MD....cough cough.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

70 Hunter, Reapp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter, Reapp.   70 Hunter, Reapp. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Hunter, Reapp.
Page 1 of 1