Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gnômin-70 rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnomin_bonechewer
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Gnômin-70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Gnômin-70 rogue   Gnômin-70 rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Character's name : Gnômin (alt + 1,4,7)

Race, class : Gnome rogue

Armory link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=Gn%C3%B4min

Spec : 19/42/0 (complete raid spec) I can change according to what is needed but I have searched many different websites and they have all said to spec in the ones I have. I'm currently working on my "Vanir's Right Fist of Brutality." I am all epics except for my two blue trinkets and my bow. I have a few pvp pieces on that will be traded for pve when i have either enough badges or I get the drop. I am currently with 2/5 T4 pieces.

My proffesions are Skinning (my main) and enchanting (171, wanting to switch)

Mostly every piece of gear is either from Kara, Gruul's, Tier, or Badge loot. I know how to play my character, but have not made it to SSC, TK, or even ZA. Crying or Very sad

I have been in a few raiding guild before applying for this one. I have been in Exile, Of a Thousand Truths, and Drei Manner. All of which didn't get very far. But I was introduced to this guild by a 70 hunter named "Byhaa."

I have many alts that range from lvl 10-35 on a different server from which I transfered from (Lightninghoof=RpPvp)

My real name is Brad, and im way up in Michigan which is east coast so i am 3 hours ahead of normal time for this server. I do lots of active stuff like basketball and soccer. (I play for the school for both sports)

Well, I think thats about it! Thanks for your time!

Gnômin
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Gnômin-70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnômin-70 rogue   Gnômin-70 rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:12 pm

Cool q lil short and to the point, but few questions...

Byhaa steared you to our site, but did he tell you the raiding requirements, 6-9 server monday-thursday Required....

Will your sports interfere with your playing?
What positions do you play?
Going to college/ in college?
On a scholarship?
Back to top Go down
Gnomin_bonechewer
Friend of Guild

Gnômin-70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnômin-70 rogue   Gnômin-70 rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Wow the requirements are during the week...I can still make them but I dislike that because im on the east coast...But in Basketball I play point gaurd and in soccer I play left-midfield. But sadly no, im not going to get a scholarship Sad I'm 15 years old lol. BUT yes I plan on going to a good university. Very Happy Just so I'm clear...6-9 server time, and when should I be prepared to be online so I can talk to you over WoW to discuss the situation?
Thanks for viewing my application,

Gnômin (Brad)
Back to top Go down
Oni
Officer
Oni

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Gnômin-70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnômin-70 rogue   Gnômin-70 rogue Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:17 pm

where onn the east coast? hit me up in game when you can...
Back to top Go down
Gnomin_bonechewer
Friend of Guild

Gnômin-70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnômin-70 rogue   Gnômin-70 rogue Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:23 am

What is your WoW character's name?
Back to top Go down
ticalc
Officer

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Gnômin-70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnômin-70 rogue   Gnômin-70 rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:08 pm

onideus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gnômin-70 rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gnômin-70 rogue   Gnômin-70 rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gnômin-70 rogue
Page 1 of 1