Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
galdus
Friend of Guild

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock Empty
PostSubject: Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock   Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:03 pm

* Character name - Galdus
* Class, Race (level must be at least 70) - Warlock, Gnome
* Armory link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&n=Galdus (PvP Gear atm, will log off in raiding gear once I get off work)
* Talent spec - If you are not actively raiding and do not have a PvE talent spec, use www.wowhead.com or another site to post what you'd respec to. Currently Aff Utility, can raid this way or Destro
Affliciton - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&n=Galdus
Destro - http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IZdxczIbzZxx0tr0pGhi
* Professions Enchanting / Tailoring (maxed)
* Gear: The expectations for gear is that you have a quality set of gear for your class' main role in dungeons. As we are only running Kara as a optional raid on the weekends, you should have at least Kara-level equivalent gear. The new heroic badge rewards added to 2.3 should also provide you a source of high-quality gear. An additional set of gear for secondary roles is optional. Current gear is T5 Equiv, working on badge gloves to get rid of T4 crap, working on SSO rep for neck also.
* Resist Gear: None, but don't mind getting some

o All classes should consider some SR gear for Hex Lord in ZA; the crafted JC neck is easy enough to farm.
o Warlocks should have a decent fire resist set for Leo (and illhoof)

* End-game raiding familiarity (Pre-TBC) and what you've been running in TBC is also helpful. BWL, AQ20-40, Everything TBC up to Brutallus
* Guild history - Insidious on Kel'Thuzad - leaving because their leadership likes to gear up friends instead of the guildies that work hard. (That's why I left and have the same ol' gear from when I started SSC/TK, which lead to my horde druid which my current guild is breaking up)
* How often you play and what times/days you play. All week, 7pm CST till 12am CST
* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. WoW Forums, sounds like a very solid guild and just getting into MH/BT is pretty much where I left off on this toon.
* IRL name, location, and any other information you'd like to share. Aaron, Louisiana, 26, family man that loves raiding. I want a guild in the same area of progression from when I left off on this toon. I'm an extremely dedicated raider that knows every fight up to Brutallus in sunwell and you can count on me to bring allthat I've got every night all night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock   Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Very solid app. Feel free to make a character on Bonechewer and contact Xaniel
Back to top Go down
Chrissie
Friend of Guild
Chrissie

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock   Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:01 pm

yay another southern Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock   Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galdus - 70 Aff or Destro Lock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer :: Public Forums :: Recruiting Information & Applications-
Jump to: