Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Resto Sh

App Empty
PostSubject: App   App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:27 pm

* Character name: Beorr
* Class, Race (level must be at least 70): Shaman, Draenei
* Armory link:
* Talent spec: 8/0/53. A really good spec for a resto shaman imo.
* Professions Enchanting 345 and do alot of enchants for healing and enchants to raids.Also work on my Leatherworking at 176 atm
* Gear:Epiced resto gear.armory was down but just look up Beorr.also epiced in enchanced just in case

* Resist Gear: little resist on me
* End-game raiding familiarity:onyl played BC but i have reaided Kara full clear,Mags full clear,Gruuls full clear, Tk3/5 bosses downed.And SSC 1 boss downed
* Guild history: been in a guild that was layed back not taking me any wher just doing kara, then went to a hardcore raiding guild that farmed mags gruuls and was aorking on Tk and SSC after 5 days of raiding
* How often you play and what times/days you play? play evening during week days 4-12 server time,and latre at night weekend due to works

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. Arena team person Noccon was in my arena team
Back to top Go down

App Empty
PostSubject: Re: App   App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Armory link? More info pez Smile
Back to top Go down

App Empty
PostSubject: Re: App   App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:55 pm

Noccon = Nocmoon?

Your app contained all the necessary information, but as Cienas mentioned, we'd like a little more information to get a better idea of what you are like. For example, what were the names of the guilds you have been in previously? Why did you leave your last raiding guild? You could also add some more personal info like what kind of job you have, what else you like to do for fun, etc.
Back to top Go down
70 shama

App Empty
PostSubject: beorr app   App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:11 pm

* Character name: Beorr

* Class, Race (level must be at least 70): Shaman, Draenei

* Armory link:[
Code:

* Talent spec: 8/0/53. A really good spec for a resto shaman imo.

* Professions Enchanting 345 and do alot of enchants for healing and enchants to raids.Also work on my Leatherworking at 176 atm

* Gear:Epiced resto gear.armory was down but just look up Beorr.also epiced in enchanced just in case

* Resist Gear: little resist on me

* End-game raiding familiarity:onyl played BC but i have reaided Kara full clear,Mags full clear,Gruuls full clear, Tk3/5 bosses downed.And SSC 1 boss downed

* Guild history: been in a guild that was layed back not taking me any wher just doing kara (NSA), then went to a hardcore raiding guild that farmed mags gruuls and was aorking on Tk and SSC after 5 days of raiding(caritas) and left that one cause the gm ther was calling every raid that we failed 2 attempts at, and i thouht i could find a guild that is determioned just as much as me

* How often you play and what times/days you play? play evening during week days 4-12 server time,and latre at night weekend due to works

* How you heard about Outlaw Knights, and why you'd like to join. Arena team person Nocmoon was in my arena team. also and i have seen you guys in and out of raids and i think i can contribute to this guild so it can be a fun and successful raid everything.

*personal info, i am 17 in Pensacola Fl work at a restruant at the Fish House.Go to schoool at BT Washington and play football there .enjoy hanging out with friends, and also playing this game and having fun while i am doing that
Back to top Go down
armory

App Empty
PostSubject: Re: App   App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:12 pm

Back to top Go down
beorr ar

App Empty
PostSubject: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bonechewer&n=   App Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:17 pm

here
Back to top Go down

App Empty
PostSubject: Re: App   App Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:10 pm

Thanks Beorr : )

Cienas should be looking over the new information shortly, along with a few of our shamans hopefully. I myself don't know too much about shamans, but I think we could definitely use another healer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App Empty
PostSubject: Re: App   App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Outlaw Knight's of Bonechewer :: Public Forums :: Recruiting Information & Applications-
Jump to: